First time at Red Roof Inn had no problem with check in. Room was clean Everyone was helpful to me. The cost was great and worth the price. Have been going to Lancaster for 20 years for shopping will definatly stay here again. The only thing I didno like was the heater was very loud when it kicked on so you couldnot hear the tv.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn of Lancaster - Strasburg is a gem in the heart of Lancaster County's Dutch Country. The hotel is made up of 95 newly RENOVATED spacious rooms. The recently updated property also features handicap accessible rooms, deluxe rooms and Jacuzzi suites. Red Roof Inn of Lancaster is ideally situated amongst the greatest Lancaster County theatres, attractions, eateries and shopping centers. A seasonal pool, ample on-site parking and location adjacent to Golden Corral and Texas Roadhouse adds to our convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Red Roof Inn, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Red Roof Inn Lancaster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lancaster Red Roof Hotel Lancaster
- Lancaster Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Lancaster Pa