“Close to the music theater”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #36 of 567 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Flemington, New Jersey
“Close to the music theater”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

After the show we stopped by and ate dinner at this restaurant. It seem that the restaurant was new. Good Food and good location.

Visited February 2013

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“JUST AVERAGE!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

My Sister-in-law and I have decided to stop giving the place a try! The hostess's are so friendly and so are the Servier's....but....last week we ate there and again the soup was luke warm and my burger was warm and I could tell it had been sitting for a while before it got to me. Then when we asked for boxes and to-go drinks she made seperate trips. In fact the entire time she made so many trips back & forth and kept "forgetting" the boxes....then she came without the drinks to go! You can really tell the Server's are not trained properly. There are too many restaurants in Lancaster to go to and not be dissappointed all the time!

• Visited January 2013
Bridgeton, New Jersey
“Excellent burgers and fry dip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Never been to one, so would have to say liked it. Checkout right at your table too. Cool. The fry dip was great and had different options. I got their standard Red Robin burger. Cooked to perfection.

Visited November 2012
East Earl, Pennsylvania
“Lunch”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

First time eating at this Red Robin. Ate in several in other states. Wait time was only 10 minutes and that was a plus. We ordered the onion ring apetizier. A little to the greasy side - oil could be getting old. My husband had a hamburger but he did not care for the sauce - he thought the burger came with the regular sides, no extra sauce. I ordered the prime rib sandwich. A BIG MISTAKE! The prime rib was not prime rib - tough and chewy. It had at least 50% grissle - not fat, grissle. I stopped eating the sandwich after trying to chew it and spitting out the grissle. The grissle looked like cheese so it took me awhile to realize it was grissle, not cheese. I laid open the remaining half of the sandwich that I did not touch and showed it to my husband, he said he didn't realize that there was that much grissle in the sandwich. The manager was coming by the table so I mentioned this to him and showed him the plate full of grissle. He said I could order something else, but by that time, I was no longer hungry for their food. He really was not concerned. The waitress then came and I told her about it and she said she would send a manager to our table. We said we notified the manager but he didn't seem concerned. She then sent another manager who then apologized and gave us a $10 gift card. If it wouldn't have been for the waitress and her helpfulness, we would have been very unsatisfied customers. As it is, it is a learing experience to NOT order PRIME Rib there. $14.00 is too much to pay for a plate of grissle. Of course, that is the last time we will eat there. Later in the evening, the whole dinner came up! Enough said!!

• Visited January 2013
New York, NY
“good service - this time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

My family has eaten at this particular Red Robin several times, the service is very inconsistent, but this time we were lucky, our server was good. there were 8 of us, with 2 kids, so we can be a bit overwhelming. order was taken quickly, we asked for the kids meals to come out early, but that didn't happen. It ended up being ok because when they came with our food they were cool enough for the kids to eat immediately. burgers were yummy, california chicken sandwich was delicious and had a bite of my husband's turkey burger, that was good too. waiter followed up - refilled drinks, brought extra fries to those that wanted them. all and all a good experience. One thing to note - if you are a member of the Red Robin Royalty club, you cannot use your card at this location - you can call with your receipt and get credit for your purchase, but you cannot redeem your 10th burger free here.

• Visited November 2012