“Filthy, dangerous, rude”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Filthy, dangerous, rude”
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

We attended a birthday party at this facility. We were excited to find a bouncy place, having just moved here from a major metro area. Check in was initially pleasant. We rented a locker for 75 cents-the locker was dusty, dirty & had an old spill inside. The inflatables smell bad, are ripped & dirty. There are older rowdy boys running around in the bounce houses, & my 5 year old was knocked over. With my child bleeding from the mouth & crying, I took her to the front desk to get some ice. The woman at the desk had the nerve to ask me to wait until she was finished ringing up some customers that had walked in!! I pointed out that my daughter was bleeding from the mouth & could I please have some ice. She looked over, went to the soda fountain & sd "oh, there's no ice". She then handed me a filthy ice pack (the type that you shake & crack open). She walked away to look for ice. When she returned, I handed the ice pack back to her & said-I can't put this in my child's mouth! Her response? "Sorry". She handed me a cup of ice. Not once did anyone ask if my daughter was ok, if she felt better-nothing. In addition the bathroom was filthy, & the ceiling had holes in it. This place has a good idea-but has no idea how to execute. Start with some basic customer service & cleaning supplies. Shameful.

Visited December 2013
4 Thank trvlerz

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“An Honest Review”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Okay, I do not have kids and am just a weird young adult who likes bounce houses. We all know parents are picky do here is the only honest review on this site. The place is falling apart. I came here when it first opened and it was great. The shape it is in today is dangerous. There are giant holes in all of the bounce houses that are just patched up with duct tape. Half of the attractions are broken or deflated. There is just junk everywhere and the staff doesn't seem to give a rats rump about what goes on. For what the price is I will continue to go because being a fully grown adult it is not likely I will ever get seriously hurt at this place. Would I take a child there? Not in a million years.

Visited September 2013
9 Thank Erin E
York PA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Dirty”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I used to love taking my daughter there, but our recent visit which was the end of August, I had to leave. It was disgusting. It looked like nothing had been cleaned in months. There was dirt, all over the bounce houses. I was disgusted. My Daughters socks were black. I will not be back.

Visited August 2013
6 Thank shelleyes523
Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Overall the kids had a blast that's what's most important”
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

At first I thought the place was kinda small. I've been to places like this All over and most of them were bigger than here. For 9 bucks my kids got 2 hours worth of play time and for me I got a quiet ride home. For the most part it was clean I never use the bathroom so I don't know about the bathroom. And from reading other people's reviews we didn't have a problem with somebody supervising making sure the children are not getting in trouble. I was kinda shocked it wasn't crowded on a Saturday afternoon at 130 And that's fine for me because I like a place that's not overcrowded. Next time I'm in Lancaster where will be planning on returning

Visited June 2013
2 Thank flochis
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Fun!!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Our kids had a great time. We are glad we found this place. the staff was friendly and helpful, the facility was clean and organized. could have used a larger food offering, but the food they did have was good and reasonably priced. Parents are admitted for free and the price for the kids was okay. We will be back.

Visited June 2013