“Nuevo Retro Atmosphere With On A Burger Budgetr”
Review of Joes Famous American Kitchen - CLOSED

Joes Famous American Kitchen
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Good Friday I my two sons and my daughter had the pleasure of visiting Joes. We all had different burgers and two of us had turkey burger. They were wonderful and the order if sweet potato fries was amazing. A great meal at good prices in a unique atmosphere.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

I really wanted to love this place. I read the reviews & we took the kids looking for a fun meal of burgers & fries. I am sorry but there is nothing special about this place. Although I appreciate the pop art of the decor, the food was just ok. Burgers were nothing special. $46 later for 4 of us (2 who were kids) I wasn't impressed & we won't be back. From the cold handcut fries to the servers who were too busy to fulfill a simple request (of a lemon & yes, I asked twice) As a chef with 20 + yrs of restaurant experience ..not impressed..

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Joe's has excellent burgers at a very good price for the quality. Love the breaded fried mushrooms. French fries are very good.
Best Hamburgers in Lancaster area.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Joe's Famous American Kitchen specializes in burgers and dog. It's upscale, with a really nice selection. Friends told us the Turkey Burger was fabulous, but my wife said "not so much." My Metro Burger was excellent. Breads were very good. Fries were soft rather than crispy. Food is cooked to order, so you get seated and wait to be served. Wait staff was very good and attentive. They offer several thick shakes. My chocolate malt was VERY good. However, it was one 8 oz. glass for $3.99 - pretty pricey! We'll go back and try something different.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

We were in East Pete over the weekend and were craving a good burger. A coworker had mentioned this place so we decided to give it a try -- what a great find!! I had the Farm Goddess (turkey burger with avocado and goddess dressing) and my husband had the Standard (burger with caramelized onions and cheese) -- both were delicious! We also shared fries which were great. It's BYOB -- we didn't know that beforehand but were able to grab a 6-pack from the Chinese restaurant across the street. A cold beer rounded out a great meal. We'll definitely go back!