“Great Food, Excellent Service, Friendly-Positive Atmosphere”
Review of Joes Famous American Kitchen - CLOSED

Joes Famous American Kitchen
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 24, 2012

This place is great. My colleagues and I frequent it at least once a month. Burgers are delicious- but so are their veggie burgers and all their amazing sauces! Staff is extremely friendly- it's great to see people enjoying their jobs- makes all the difference. Lovely atmosphere- the decor has a cozy modern feel. Great for lunch and dinner. And now they're open on Mondays! YAY!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

There are green dots circling the walls in the restroom. Very unique! We ordered two signature burgers from the paper menu thinking they cost $7.99 but upon looking at my receipt at home they were 30 cents more. Now I know in these days that amount means very little, but I called questioning the charges. I was told the prices had gone up several weeks ago. My concern is that the menus were not changed or the guy at the cash register didn't point out the discrepancy.
The hanging boards may have had the correct price.
The burgers were good but if I patronized this place I would get fat. I saw one customer water glass being filled when SHE had not drank much and we had drank most of our water and our glasses were not refilled. The server would have gotten a larger tip if he had refilled the glasses.
Will we return--probably not although the burgers were good. For us sharing a burger would be ideal.

1  Thank romakoc
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I have never had such an amazing burger as Joe's Famous Burger. Every time I come in I get great service, amazing food, and perfectly crafted flavors. When I travel back to Lancaster again, I am definitely going to go to Joe's again!

Reviewed August 31, 2012

I just had lunch at Joe's and I must say that it was the best meal I've ever eaten in my home, Lancaster County. I had a limited time special "Duck Fries" which were mind blowingly delicious and a burger they call the Baja Skirt (that may have been even better than the fries). The servers, Josh and AJ, were friendly, and professional. I will most definitely be stopping by Joe's Famous American Kitchen more often.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Upscake setting offering an interesting variety of burgers and sandwiches. Options include brie, apples, caramel, and all the more traditionql options. The lobster cigars are a great appetizer. Reasonable prices. Learned about the place by word of mouth. Popular. Good service!