I needed a pet friendly place for a long term stay. The room was large and clean. A lot of the reviews mention the noise but I was not bothered and had no problem sleeping. The pet fee does seem expensive if you are only staying a short time. It would make it more reasonable if it was a daily fee. I recently stayed at another extended stay and it was dirty and had mostly construction workers. Hawthorn is more upscale than most long term type hotels. The only complaint I have is there is only a microwave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham is located in the heart of PA Dutch Country. Our spacious accommodations provide welcome relaxation whether you are here for business or enjoying Lancaster's famous attractions. Within a short drive you can find Sight & Sound Theatre, the Amish countryside, American Music Theatre, Dutch Wonderland, Rockvale Outlets, Tanger Outlets, Miller's Smorgasbord, Plain & Fancy Restaurant and so much more! We are conveniently located near most major corporate parks and businesses including Greenfield Corporate Center, Granite Run Corporate Park, High Steel, Johnson & Johnson, R.R. Donnelly, Lancaster General Health Campus and Auntie Anne's. We are delighted to offer complimentary amenities such as free local calls, free Wi-Fi and a complimentary hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Lancaster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Lancaster Hotel Lancaster
- Hawthorn Suites Lancaster
- Hawthorn Hotel Lancaster