Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lancaster (Amish Country), PA
$179
Hotels.com
$98
ComfortInn
Country Inn of Lancaster(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
$160
$120
The Hotel Lancaster(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
$116
$89
$110
$107
Agoda.com
Fulton Steamboat Inn(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
$107
1,227 results
All reviewsdutch wonderlandcookiesone bedroom suitedirectly across the streetpool and hot tuboatmealamish countrybreakfast roomfree breakfastpull out couchtanger outletssitting roomhard boiled eggsroad noisecentral locationroom was largemake your own waffles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Just checked out today after a wonderful weekend in Lancaster. The hotel was in a great location close to all the main attractions. The front desk was wonderful in recommending local restaurants which had some authentic cuisines. My husband and I are not fans of chain restaurants. The property was in pristine condition. The atmosphere of the hotel was true to to the country feel of Lancaster. We enjoyed our large room with a in-room jacuzzi. We also wondered down to the pool area and took dip in the pool which was very clean. We highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Janice P
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Large comfortable rooms conveniently located along US 30. Rooms are clean and the staff is very friendly. Breakfast had a nice selection and they were very attentive to keeping things full and fresh!
My only suggestion is to request a room on an upper floor or in the back of the building as there is some traffic noise from the highway.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DavidWM4739XY
Country_Inn_Lancast, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lancaster (Amish Country), PA, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Country Inns & Suites, we would like to thank you for your business and positive feedback. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the room and our breakfast selection. We hope you will choose to stay with us in the future.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I have stayed here several times. Most recently, I had to stay due to an emergency because my car broke down. The morning breakfast staff was very helpful! I was provided every support and convenience while I was there. The rooms were cozy, the continental breakfast had a nice variety, and they also provided fresh baked cookies and coffee in the lobby. The rooms was very spacious and very clean. If I have my choice, this is the hotel I stay at no matter when I come to Lancaster! I love everything about the hotel!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Victoria C
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I recently stayed here with mt husband and children. The place was fantastic, clean, and the staff (especially the night staff at the front desk) was extremely helpful. The only thing that I thought you should know before staying and that really bothered my husband was that they have a policy now that if you are a local to the area they expect you to put down an extra $200 deposit to stay here. We thought that was really strange as many other hotels we've stayed at in the area give discounts for being a local, not charge more. My husband was never told about it when we booked it.
Anyway, we stay at a hotel every few months to get a mini vacation away now that my in-laws have started living with us. We would definitely love to stay at the hotel again as our whole family loved it but unless their policy changes we will definitely look for one a little more friendly to locals before we book again. Being charged differently just based on where you come from is a pretty big deterrent.

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank Lancaster2015
Country_Inn_Lancast, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lancaster (Amish Country), PA, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a guest response and sharing your wonderful comments about the Country Inn & Suites by Carlson. We strive to give each and every customer exactly that experience. I would like to clarify our deposit policy as it sounds like it was explained incorrectly. All hotel guests are required to have an additional $200.00 held as an authorization, not a charge, for incidentals. This policy was put into place to benefit each and every guest. If we do not charge a smoking fee and just allow guests to smoke in our rooms than we are not being honest when we call our property a non-smoking facility. There are times when a room will have to go 'off market' for 24 hours or more to thoroughly bring it back to a smoke free room. You will find this policy across all hotel brands, and all hotels that take pride in their property.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I stayed here last week when our power went out due to the storm. We booked the room last minute. We have never stayed at any of the other hotels in town however we were very impressed with this establishment. The staff was very accommodating to all of our needs. The young girls who staffed the front desk were very nice and always had a smile on their face. Check in was a breeze and we also had some freshly baked cookies and hot coffee by the fireplace while my husband checked us in. The rooms was very spacious and very clean. We appreciated the call after we arrived in our room as well to make sure everything was up to par. It was a nice personal touch. The pool and hot tub was very relaxing. It was clean and inviting. My husband and I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple