“Best Eggplant Parmesan!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2019

Was recommended by a friend & this is the 3rd time I've visited there with an out of town guest! We go back for the Eggplant! Friendly & efficient service & pleasant out world atmosphere.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed April 30, 2019

We had a long day so we opted for takeout. They had an online order system available which I like as I usually find them to be more accurate. It was mildly frustrating as the site kept erring out. My husband did the pickup and said it was mass confusion but it was a Saturday night. Our order was correct but I would say it was just ok. I was the only pasta which was supposed to be homemade. It was good but did not seem homemade to me.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 19, 2019

The atmosphere is genuinely Italian! There are very private alcoves with booths that are romantic if that is something you would like. I would call and reserve one, though as there are not that many. Our server Alexis was knowledgeable and gracious. BUT the food is fabulous! We ordered garlic knots and they were warm, chewy and just the right amount of garlic and butter! I ordered the special which was spinach and cheese filled Ravioli served in a Carbonara sauce. It was the BEST! My husband had the stuffed shells which were also delicious. I am convinced you cannot go wrong if you decide to dine here!

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank Susan P
Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

A nice restaurant and atmosphere. Neat booths in the wall for quiet dining or larger tables available for more seating. The calzones are delicious. I had spaghetti and meatballs which were good also but the specialty items seems to be the calzones. Good service and convenient location. Highly recommend

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank Lori B
Reviewed January 26, 2019

Outstanding service and food ! Try the lasagna, still eating the leftovers !!! BYOB and Janell was very nice !!!! Prices are very reasonable.

Date of visit: January 2019