“A LANCASTER GEM - WONDERFUL ITALIAN FOOD!”

Pasquale's Italian Garden and Pizzeria
Ranked #31 of 596 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Upon arriving at Pasquale’s Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria we were seated in a cozy private booth. The restaurant is clean and nicely decorated with an Italian village decor. Their menu offers something for everyone with a wide selection of pasta, chicken dishes, seafood, as well as pizza, salads and sandwiches. Our food came out of the kitchen very hot and everything was delicious. All four of us agreed their food was better than meals we ate in Italy, 2 years prior. Our server’s, Taylor and Stephanie, were very pleasant and made our dining experience very enjoyable. The restaurant doesn’t have a liquor license, so they invite patrons to bring their own wine (BYOB) and they’ll supply the glasses /ice at no charge. Most menu items are offered in two sizes, but we found the small size more than generous since we all took home enough leftover’s for a second meal. The fresh baked bread and dipping oil was better than most; so good we purchased a container of their seasoned oil to take home. They do a brisk pizza take-out business and the pizza’s looked wonderful, but unfortunately we didn’t eat any during this visit.

We enjoyed eating at Pasquale’s so much that we came back the next evening for a second delectable meal. I highly recommend this restaurant for authentic Italian food with friendly service at reasonable prices! I only wish we knew about this restaurant when we visited Lancaster last year. Try them, you’ll LOVE them ...you won’t be disappointed!!

You can check them out on their web site: http://www.pasqualespizzapa.com

Reviewed August 13, 2013

It was a hot Sunday afternoon and we had just gotten done with trying to take family portraits. We were a party of eleven, six adults and 5 grandsons under the age of 10. There was a party of three in front of us and we waited for over 10 minutes and finally one server came over to advise them and us that they each already had six tables and they would not be able handle us as well. They then suggested we use the take out section to the left. In my only honest opinion, that is poor customer service. We proceeded to the family restaurant next door where our one server received a very nice tip for taking care of us!!

1  Thank tinker1bellPa
Reviewed August 13, 2013

My party checked in late (9pm) at a local hotel and were hungry for something fast and good. The gentleman at the front desk suggested Pasquale's & gave us their carry out menu. We called I our order and they had it delivered hot to our room within 30 minutes. Talk about tasty!!! My sister had ordered their chicken parm that had a chrispy crust, a wonderful red sauce (not to much, not to little), side of spaghetti and bread. I had their marinated chicken w/Gouda, tomato on flatbread. Loved their marinade! I would highly recommend this place. NOTE: Since we had our food delivered I didn't see the restaurant so can not comment on it.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the food and atmosphere at Pasquale's. We arrived at 9 pm and were seated immediately. It was all you can eat night, and we both partook in the special. The bread was delicious and the salad was good. I ordered the spaghetti, meat sauce, and meatballs. The portion was ENORMOUS. My wife had whole wheat pasta with maranara, and hers was very good too. There were other pasta/sauce combinations that I wish I could have tried, but I couldn't finish my first. I will return to try the others, this is a great place to stop.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

A very cute Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria. There is a take out pizza joint on the left and a dining room on the right.

The best thing about Pasquales? It's BYOB!

Being BYOB makes Pasquales a very affordable place for a date or fun dinner. The restaurant is set up as an Italian village, complete with walls covered in murals with windows, doors, and flowers, real clothes drying on a line and small alcoves you can dine in.

Service is always friendly and fast and whether you are getting pizza, pasta, or a salad the food does not disappoint!