“Pizza and pasta on the piazza”

Pasquale's Italian Garden and Pizzeria
Ranked #31 of 576 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
“Pizza and pasta on the piazza”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

They have a nice dough for their pizza and their bread. Posts is actually al dente and their tomato sauce is great on the bruschetta, pizza and pasta.
Don't forget to bring your beer and wine, this is a BYOB.

Salem, VA
“Simply superb...”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We lived in Italy for nearly 4 years, and consequently were in pasta withdrawal for several years upon our return to the states. The pasta served here passes this ultimate test. Stephanie, our waitress, was attentive and engaging. The house Chianti was excellent. All four of our pasta dishes were superb, but the shrimp lemoni took first place. Half orders are more than a normal person can eat, so they are recommended unless you are ravenous.

maumee, ohio
“Excellent”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food and service. Had a large cheese pizza , caprese salad, and make your own pasta (wheat penne pasta with tomatoes sauce and mushrooms). All were very generous helpings and delicious! This was enough to feed five people comfortably for lunch. Overall, would definitely recommend this restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
Millburn, New Jersey
“Probably could have found something better while driving through Lancaster.”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

First let me say that I am not sure how this restaurant earned such a high rating on Tripadvisor. My family and I stopped here for lunch on July 4th on our way home from Baltimore to NJ. There were very few people inside, but we were not concerned because it was a major holiday. Our waitress was friendly and came to our table fairly quickly. We ordered the garlic knot appetizers right away based on all of the good reviews on Tripadvisor. They were served fairly quickly and were warm and delicious. We felt we were off to a good start! Then we had a rather long wait for our lunch entrees, but again this could have been due to being short staffed on a holiday. My husband ordered a cheesesteak sandwich and I could immediately tell the mushrooms were from a jar (unacceptable in my mind when it comes to an italian restaurant). That being said, I don't think he made the right choice by ordering a traditional American sandwich at an Italian eatery. He wasn't particularly impressed and said that it was rather oily. My daughter and I had the eggplant and roasted red pepper melt with fresh mozzarella. I enjoyed my sandwich but my daughter only ate half because she didn't like the peppers (the restaurant doesn't allow substitutions!) and she later admitted that she felt the sandwich was too oily. My oldest son had the chicken sandwich melt and he enjoyed it very much. Overall, my family left with very mixed feelings as there was no consistent quality to the food. I can honestly say that I have no intention of coming back to this restaurant, particularly since there seem to be quite a few interesting restaurants in downtown Lancaster. Pasquale's is really nothing more than a "fancy" pizzeria.

• Visited July 2013
Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
“Great Food, Huge Portions and Very Friendly Staff”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Our waitress Stephani was fantastic! We arrived without a reservation (I highly suggest one) and had to wait a 1/2 hour for a table, but it was well worth it. Our 3 year old had the children's pizza, it was big enough that my wife or I could have eaten it for dinner and been more than satisfied. I had the chicken parm. and my wife had the spaghetti with meatballs. My wife commented on how good the homemade meatballs were and we both raved about the fresh made bread we were given with our dinner. Unless you have a huge appetite, I would suggest going with the smaller portion meals. The restaurant was very busy, but Stephani's service was great and she was very friendly. This will be a must stop anytime we are in Lancaster! Please note that they are closed on Mondays.