“My birthday treat”

Mr. Sticky's Homemade Sticky Buns
Ranked #1 of 15 Bakeries in Lancaster
Description: Mr. Sticky's serves "extremely addictive" sticky buns,cinnamon rolls and beverages from a take out window. All bakery products are made fresh daily on an as needed basis on site. We are closed for the month of January and will reopen February 1 , weather permitting.
Reviewed November 25, 2013

In a county known for amazing baked goods, there is nothing like a hot, fresh Mr. Sticky treat. They have wonderful cinnamon rolls, but I'm not a fan of cream cheese frosting so I don't order those. Instead, I crave the original sticky buns. They are huge, yummy, and keep well overnight if you give them a few seconds in the microwave to warm up. This is my choice for my birthday cake every year!

1  Thank Imabizzybee

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We were so sick of hotel continental breakfasts so came back for sticky buns in the pouring rain. They were so awesome they were worth it!

1  Thank KAMc777
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My wife and I stopped here after reading the other reviews. If you enjoy cinnamon rolls and sticky buns you'll agree the center is always the best part as it is the most moist. I remarked that the first bite from the outside of the bun was like eating the inner part of any other sticky bun I've ever had.
My wife had a cinnamon roll (which is a sticky bun w/o the sticky coating on it) and it was served to her cold. My sticky bun was warm. I would suggest that if you get the cinnamon buns that you take them home to heat them up, they are much better warm.
When you are in Lancaster, check this place out. It's a little trailer tucked away in the parking lot of a visitor's center.

1  Thank kingskid10
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

In the middle of a parking lot, you will see a food truck with homemade sticky buns-- do a u turn and stop!! On a recent trip to Lancaster, we spotted this truck on the way back to our hotel--the buns were huge, moist, delicious and the best cinnamon buns I have ever tasted!!! I don't even want to think of the calorie count!!! My only saving grace was they are closed on Sunday or I know I would have been back to take home a dozen or more!

They have several flavors but being a purist, I ordered the regular (I really think cream cheese or peanut butter would have taken away from the wonderful flavors of the cinnamon!)

This truck is very close to the Courtyard Marriott in Lancaster- skip their mediocre breakfast and splurge on these outrageous sticky buns!!!

1  Thank trudy s
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The sticky buns here are awesome and that is coming from a person who owns there own bakery!!! would tell anyone to please try!!!

1  Thank virginia b