“''''''hot Sticky and Tasty Too!!!!”

Mr. Sticky's Homemade Sticky Buns
Ranked #1 of 15 Bakeries in Lancaster
Description: Mr. Sticky's serves "extremely addictive" sticky buns,cinnamon rolls and beverages from a take out window. All bakery products are made fresh daily on an as needed basis on site. We are closed for the month of January and will reopen February 1 , weather permitting.
Reviewed August 15, 2013

My family just loved these buns, they were soft, warm, so flavorful and very sticky. We devoured them and will definitely go back for more. To get the best selection go early. You could pal less but it won't be as large or fresh. you get what you pay for!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Due to the feedback, we put this on our list of places to go. I'm glad we did! The sticky buns were delicious. The cinnamon rolls were equally delicious when topped with the homemade cream cheese icing.

1  Thank sugar_rush_76
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Oh my these sticky buns are the best! My husband & I stopped here. He is not much of a sweet eater but he did decide to get one and was pleasantly surprised. We sat in the car practically devouring every bite! Next time we are in the area we will definitely make it one of our stops.

1  Thank missbetsy60
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I was looking at the trip advisor app on my phone and the closest "restaurant" was Mr. Sticky's sticky buns. It was #2 of all the restaurants in Lancaster, so we went over to the sticky bun truck which is in the visitor center parking lot. YUMMMMMO. A restaurant? Well, we did make it our dinner and breakfast the following day. Enjoy. Stay at the Marriott there, too.

2  Thank Jersey_Jet_Setter
Reviewed April 15, 2013

It was good, but expensive, one bun over $3, Glad I went once, probably will not go again. We enjoy the bakery at the Country Table Restraurant in Mr. Joy, toward Harrisburg, Almost as good and more realistically priced.

2  Thank Wives-would-not-go