“Great Greek Food..but not just greek food!”

Yorgo's Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #141 of 587 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed July 8, 2013

A nice neighborhood bar, with great greek food. Best Gyro i've had. Delicious cucumber sauce. Huge menu, not just Greek food, but covers it all, the Ruben was wonderful as well.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Let me say upfront I didn't eat at Yorgo's. My family and I visited Lancaster recently while passing through PA. Naturally my wife and daughter had to do craft-related things as it's the law in Amish country. I went looking for a place to have a beer. Found Yorgo's nearby - one of those serendipitous moments - everyone was watching the events unfold in Boston and Yorgo's provided a good place to have a drink and talk. Met Yorgo and his staff were all friendly, helpful. The gaudy ambiance hit the right note on a dark day.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

The wife and I had lunch here on Wed. the 3rd. We both ordered from the Greek part of the menu. I had a gyro platter and she ordered a chicken kabob platter. We both thought the food was very good, and the price very fair. $26. including tax for two platters with two drinks and a very nice salad. As this place is also a bar, the language from the bar could be a issue with some.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

We had breakfast here on the 27th, enjoyed it, and returned for dinner with our group that night. The food was still good, but the service was slow and our waitress was completely overwhelmed and stressed out. Regardless, we weren't confident about a lot of our sit down dining choices near our hotel, so we returned the following evening for dinner, knowing at least we would get good food. The waitress that evening, was much more attentive and knowledgeable. We felt safe there and the salads were especially fresh. Pricing was very fair and reasonable. Since it is a pub/bar, I'm not sure what the atmosphere would be like later in the evening, but we enjoyed ourselves there.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

Service was good but the food lacked flavor and the fries seemed as though they were recently frozen