“Breakfast buffet is okay but dinner was very good”
Review of Cafe 24 Hundred

Cafe 24 Hundred
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe 24 Hundred is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #150 of 600 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This restaurant and lounge features full service breakfast, lunch, dinner and brunch in a contemporary casual setting.The DoubleTree by Hilton breakfast buffet and breakfast menu accommodate both fast-paced business travelers and family budgets.The ideal destination for a break from sightseeing or a casual business lunch, Cafe 24 Hundred features one-of-a-kind sandwiches, signature salads and hearty burgers.Dinner selections focus on locally sourced seasonal menus, including fresh interpretations of Pennsylvania Dutch favorites and succulent steaks charbroiled to order.Whether it's a cold beer with your foursome or a glass of wine with someone special, the Cafe 24 Hundred lounge is the perfect spot to unwind. Enjoy appetizers and a local microbrew or signature martini while you take in a sporting event on one of two 42-in. HDTVs, or relax on our airy outdoor terrace overlooking the Willow Valley Golf Course and resort grounds. Check back often for entertainment and daily Happy Hour specials.
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Breakfast buffet is standard fare. Plenty of hotcakes, eggs, cereal, bacon, sausage. fruit was bit smelly but freshly made omelet is a nice touch. Plus they bring you a pot of coffee.. not a little cup, which earns a star in my cafe book. Dinner was very good. Our server was nice but looked a bit lost/busy/distracted. Slow service didn't ruin the awesome Scallops that I had and my wife's steak salad was huge! Wasn't expecting a lot from a hotel restaurant but it was very good.

Kristin O, Guest Relations Manager at Cafe 24 Hundred, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Thank you for dining in our restaurant on several occasions. I'm happy to read you enjoyed your dinner and breakfast and hope we have the opportunity to serve you again soon. Kristin O'Connor, Guest Relations; koconnor@willowval.com, 717-464-7503

Reviewed January 11, 2013

So great! Servers were friendly and completely on target. Food was exceptionally good. Terrific dining experience.

Thank you for the wonderful review. We look forward to serving you again soon! Kristin O'Connor, Guest Relations; koconnor@willowval.com, 717-464-7503

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We waited 20 minutes for a table only to be ignored by the wait staff for another 20 minutes until we got up and left.

WillowValley, Guest Relations Manager at Cafe 24 Hundred, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

I'll be sure to pass this along to our restaurant manager as that type of service is completely unacceptable. When you have a few minutes, please contact me: Kristin O'Connor, Guest Relations; (717) 464-7503, koconnor@willowval.com

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I wrote a negative review in June. In fairness to the establishment I wish to let everyone know that the manager at the time suggested that I call her and I did not. I have no plans to be in the area and felt it would be pointless. Kristin O'Connor was her name. I think that her attempt to address the situation shows that the service I recieved may no be acceptable to the managers in charge. If I can take the time to write a bad review then I certainly can take the time to report something positive as well. This is not an endorsement of the restaurant, it is only my attempt as a reviewer to be fair.

WillowValley, Guest Relations Manager at Cafe 24 Hundred, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Thank you, Ray. I appreciate your fairness and you taking the time to post about my response. I do hope you will visit with us again, and if you plan to do so, let me know when. I'd like to be available to say hello! Kristin O'Connor, Guest Relations; koconnor@willowval.com, 717-464-7503

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Our family of 8 got together for a long overdue dinner in Oct. We decided to try Cafe 24 Hundred. Everyone remarked how delicious the food was. The atmosphere is delightful. Our waitress was the best of all though. This sweet little girl named Brooke served us with patience and grace. We stayed approximately 2 hours and was never rushed or made to feel we were in the way. Brooke continued to serve us patiently the entire time. Family get togethers can sometimes become a little loud with all the laughing and catching up. The entire staff was very gracious and seemed genuinely pleased to have us. They even served a birthday cake we ordered from the Willow Valley Bakery. Everything was done with perfection. We will go back and the next time we'll be a little quieter. You'll be sorry if you miss this place.

Thank you for sharing your great family experience with our diners! I'm happy to read you were able to enjoy great family time and delicious food. We look forward to serving you again, hopefully soon! Kristin O'Connor, Guest Relations; koconnor@willowval.com, 717-464-7503