“If you go on or near your birthday” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Champagne Sunday Brunch

Champagne Sunday Brunch
Ranked #9 of 567 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Buffet, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Uncasville, Connecticut
“If you go on or near your birthday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

I celebrated my birthday a week early and the waitress gave me a voucher for a free Sunday Brunch to be used in the next 6 months. She also presented me with a cupcake and gold mylar balloon. It was so festive and nice!

I love seafood so I opted to eat the smoked salmon and cream cheese, an omelet made with crab and shrimp, the pasta with scallops and shrimp, the mango curried haddock and the mini fried crab cakes.

For the meat eater, there was lamb, roast beef and NY strip steak, which I didn't have.

The dessert table was simply beautiful filled with lovely cakes, pies, mini cheese cakes and small portion desserts in tiny glasses. I liked the finger food size so I could enjoy a variety.

Needless to say, the brunch was my only meal of the day.

It is a bit pricey for the area but it is a memorable brunch!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank tstuckey62

Hershey, PA
“Elegant and Delicious Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

We live in a neighboring town and finally got to try Eden Resorts Champagne Sunday Brunch...what a wonderfully pampering experience. From the Mimosas to dessert everything was delicious.

It is very popular so if you don't want to be disappointed you should make a reservation. We made our reservation about 2 weeks in advance and managed to get one of the last reservations available for that date. I understand holiday's, such as Mother's Day etc., are booked up months in advance. I think the reason for that is that the food and atmosphere is that good.

We were able to print a coupon for $3 off from their website. Not sure if they always offer it but you may want to check and see before you go. I believe it was good for up to 6 people.

The Eden Resort also offers a prime rib buffet on certain nights of the week. We haven't tried it yet but have it on our list of places to try.

If you're in the area or live nearby do give them a try. I think if you do you'll see why there are so many great reviews. Enjoy!

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Skyland
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Like One We Had Never Experienced!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

We had never had a Sunday Brunch like this one. It blew all others out of the water! The Chef's were all professional and it showed in the quality of the food! Try it and you'll love it ... But MAKE RESERVATIONS or you could miss out like we almost did.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank CoupleHarleys
Pine Grove, Pennsylvania
“Very Nice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

My husband and I went to the Champagne Sunday Brunch at the Eden Resort this past Sunday. I heard about it, so we thought we would go for the day to Lancaster. We had reservations for 10:30 am. I would suggest making reservations, this way you can sit where you want. The Eden Resort also suggests you make reservations, for it does sell out.

The Hotel is gorgous--and we explored it before and after the brunch.

The Brunch:
We sat in the Eden Courtyard...A beautiful large room with an older man, dressed in a white suit, playing the piano. He was very good. Everything was laid out beautifully and our server explained to us where all the stations were. I didn't know where to start. I would suggest taking your time, start with breakfast, then lunch, then follow with dessert. I paced myself slowly, and I really enjoyed the food, and the champagne. My husband really enjoyed it too. We stayed from 10:30 am and we were finally done eating around 12:30. So as you can see, we took our time, and enjoyed the atmosphere, music, drink and food. We also had a coupon to use--we each got 3.00 off --so we saved 6.00. You can find these coupons online, or in many magazines and newspapers in and around the Lancaster area.

My only negative thing I would say was the noise in the courtyard--with the piano music, people talking and alot of kids running around, it was kinda loud...and I would suggest however an age limit. There were many young children when we were there. I have nothing against that, but it was a little distracting at times. It's a shame that these parents couldn't really enjoy this elegant brunch buffet!!--it is cheaper for the kids to eat at the brunch, but some of those parents we saw, just really couldn't enjoy it, and they just wasted their money--in my opinion.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Tina R
Lancaster, Pa.
“Best Brunch, Best Service, Best Western Eden Resort”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

We enjoyed a Sunday brunch recently with very good friends to celebrate a recent birthday and wow were we all wowed!

This brunch has been declared the best in Lancaster for several years now and it definitely continues to deserve its reputation.

Service was excellent including a kind bump up in wine by the manager. If you want a little more quiet venue, ask to be seated inside vs. the busier garden buffet room. Iona our server was jolly on the spot constantly so look for her. And the food display and choices are endless.

We highly recommend this fabulous brunch to you. Bon Apetit!

• Visited June 2013