“Something for everyone!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
“Something for everyone!”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

My wife and I gathered our families for the Holidays at the Eden Resort Champagne Brunch. We loved it! Great ambience for children and adults. Perfect atmosphere for large family gatherings.

Food is excellent. Champagne/Mimosas are delicious. Good vegetarian options!

• Visited November 2012

Northeast PA
“Definitely Worth the Drive”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

The Champagne Sunday Brunch at the Eden Resort far surpasses any other brunch including the one at that very famous hotel in Chocolate Town. The grounds, lobby and restaurants were decorated with lots of fall pumpkins and guards. The staff went out of their way to accommodate all of our needs. They kept our water glasses filled and brought us chilled glasses of champagne topped with a fresh strawberry. Used dishes were promptly removed from our table. The food selection and buffet presentation was outstanding. There was a extensive variety of tempting dishes on the buffet tables positioned throughout the impressive dining room. The buffet consists of appetizers, soup, salad and hot entrees. There is a made to order grilling station with steaks and fresh fish, an omelet station, and a carving station. All the hot dishes were actually "hot" and prepared with great attention to detail and flavor. The dessert table had the most delicious and beautifully decorated cakes, pies and Halloween candy treats. Coffee pots with regular and decaf were on the tables. .At the other brunch I mentioned (you know who I am talking about - read my review) we were rushed out the door. At the CSB we were invited to eat more and stay as long as we liked. We went to CSB to celebrate 2 birthdays, mine and my adult son's. We were surprised and delighted when we were each presented with complimentary brunch certificates to use on a return visit. Lancaster is about 50 miles from our home but I can say in all honesty we will be going back because the CSB is definitely worth the drive.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Roni J
Annapolis, Maryland
“Delicious food; wonderful variety!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

The food was delicious and the buffet had everything you could possibly imagine for a breakfast/brunch.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Stephanie S
Sewell, New Jersey
“GO”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I've already reviewed this in my Eden Resort review, but it was amazing with a lot of variety. The food was delicious, and the service was impeccable. GO!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank NiecyC
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States
“Always a treat”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I've been to this brunch multiple times and each time I'm amazed at the abundance and selection of food. Took friends this time and we'll all be back.

Visited September 2012