“Lots of options”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We travelled and were hungry. This was the place to go!
Lots of options and a plateful of food.

We are gluten free and even with that restriction, there were lots of choices.

Close to Sight and Sound theatre and outlet shopping.
Check out Fulton Steamboat across the road for your overnight stay. We did and it was fantastic.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Decided to have a sit down lunch. The service was quick and the soup and salad for lunch filled me up. Didn't get much work done the rest of the day. I will definitely be back on a slow day at work.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

My friends & I went to see a show at the American Music theatre.
It is not a dinner theatre so we went to Olive garden .
It is not far from the theatre.
The prices are very reasonable,,the food was delicious & the service was excellent.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Perhaps it was the friendliness and attentiveness of the server but we all enjoyed our meal at this Olive Garden. I usually order Spaghetti with meat balls but I choose Shrimp Mezzaluna. When I look at the portion I thought it would not be enough food but it was. However the meal was delicious. I certainly would order it again. One of my friends ordered Capellini Pomodoro. It looked wonderful. I would have added shrimp. The server was so friendly and sharp which made our visit a pleasure.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

I ate at Olive Garden in Houston, Texas and fell in love. Now I'm please there are two of them in the Lancaster area. I prefer the comfort seating of the west end (Park City) Olive Garden, but the ambience in the newer restaurant at Rockvale Square (east end) makes up for it (just more crowded seating). Otherwise, the salad's always great and the service too. Everything I've had on the menu is outstanding.