1,851 results
All reviews double tree willow valley water playground cookies the palm court hole golf course indoor waterpark pool area dutch wonderland breakfast buffet great for kids beautiful hotel wedding reception upon check family vacation hot tub hotel restaurant
Reviewed September 7, 2018

I recently visited the Doubletree with my husband and daughter. We were in the area to visit Dutch Wonderland. I am glad we stayed here. The hotel was clean and staff friendly. A few criticisms though. There are a lot of families here. The pool area is nice, but has way too much chlorine. My husband couldn't stay in the area because of the fumes. The hot tub is nice but as you are trying to relax people are letting their kids jump into the hot tub and splash everyone even though no one under 16 is supposed to be in it. We stayed on the 5th floor. What was nice was that there is a microwave by the ice machine, so you can warm up food. However one of the lovely other guests decided to put her kids dirty diaper in the garbage right by the microwave. I let the staff know about this and then the next day, I saw a girl about 4 years old place another diaper in the can, guess they didn't want it in their room. I just found this to be inconsiderate to other guests. We enjoyed the cookies. The hotel is a little out of the way. I would definitely stay here if I was in the area again. I liked the Hilton experience. I don't normally stay at Hilton, but I will now.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
DoubleTreeLancaster, Guest Relations at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and how your stay was. We are happy to hear that you had an exceptional experience at our Hilton property, we create great experiences for all guests and it all starts by a warm welcome to the property by receiving a warm DoubleTree Cookie. We do apologize of the inconvenience our trash can caused being located right next to the microwave with other waste being placed into it. We thank you for bringing this to our attention and providing feedback, your feedback allows us to continue to be able to deliver exceptional stays for each and every guest. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed September 6, 2018

Usually i dont write review. I have to say. This hotel is superb. Though they have small pools and slide, all the service and staff were exceptional and excellent. This was the best Double tree i have visited so far.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share with us how your stay here at the hotel was. All your feedback is greatly appreciated, and we are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed September 2, 2018

We too our two teen granddaughters for a trip to Lancaster. Close to Hershey Park and many various activities to do locally. Zip lining, corn maze, Amish tour. The staff at check-in was very friendly and helpful. The room worked out great. We slept in the bedroom which had a very comfortable bed and the right amount of room. There was a partial wall divider and in between our room and the living room was a partially hidden bathroom. It made for good privacy. The bathroom had a stall shower which I liked. There a sofa bed in the living room and it worked out just right. There is an indoor pool which is very steamy. There is also a small water park which was closed on our only visit to the pool. We had the breakfast buffet and it couldn’t have been any nicer. Nicely appointed with waitress service to bring your coffee and a good selection of foods. There was an omelette chef as well. The hotel is very conveniently located. The staff was very nice and helpful, including the waitresses and housekeeping. I would highly recommend.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

It is so wonderful to hear you had such an exceptional time here at the hotel. You and your family did so many awesome attractions, we are so happy that you had a great stay and enjoyed Lancaster County. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here before. I was very disappointed with my stay this time. On arrival, at 5:45 MY ROOM WASNT READY. When asked for an estimated time, I was told "It would be a while." Check in is supposed to be 4pm. When I was able to get into my room, there were large bedrails left standing against the wall, obviously from the last occupant. The children's pool was over-loaded with chlorine. I could feel it breathing hours after leaving. On my 2nd day, the children's pool was closed early due to a child defecating in the pool. I noticed many people putting very small children in the pool without proper diapers. We stay at this hotel specifically for the children's water area. Additionally, many patrons were going in the pool FULLY clothed which is not sanitary. The lifeguards allow it. The adult pool doesnt have lifeguards, yet was filled with kids and very crowded since the other pool was closed. It is an accident waiting to happen. I expect more from a $200+ a night hotel. Next time I will book elsewhere in the area.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
4  Thank diana11793
DoryHK, General Manager at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Dear diana11793 - Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. My guest service supervisor is reaching out to you directly via email. Please feel free to contact me directly if you would like to discuss your stay.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

This is our very first stay at a Doubletree property. My parents stayed at the Doubletree in San Antonio 18 years ago and still speak highly about that experience. In addition, my former boss takes his family to this property for vacation. He enjoys the golf course on premises. After all of the recommendations, the Doubletree Resort is the perfect place to stay.

The location of this property couldn't have been any more perfect. Route 30 was within a 15 minute drive. The city of Lancaster was less than 10 minutes away. There is a very nice CVS next to the property and a nice shopping center across the street.

The facilities were very meticulously maintained. As you enter the lobby, you feel like you have entered a 4 star hotel. The chocolate chip cookies at check in were perfect! A very nice lady at the front desk assisted me with check in. She was very helpful and pointed me in the right direction of my room.

The room was very spacious and looks like it was renovated recently. It was immaculately clean and very comfortable. Beds were comfortable, bedding seemed brand new, and the pillows were excellent. I would love to know where I can purchase one. Bathroom was very compact but was very nice.

We had a wonderful breakfast at Cafe 24 Hundred, the restaurant on premises. The manager and her staff were amazing! They really cater to families with little kids. Buffet was very good. There is a discount on breakfast if you are a Hilton Honors member. Also, coffee is set up by the front door in the morning to grab a cup to go.

We did have an accident on the property in the pool area. The general manager was very polite and warm. She handled the situation very well. We definitely felt at ease.

I will definitely stay at this property again, the next time we visit Lancaster. This hotel is very upscale with many wonderful amenities. Next visit, I will to play A round of golf. A very caring, hospitable staff which will make you feel like family. You will definitely be impressed with your experience.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank sushiguy79
DoubleTreeLancaster, Guest Relations at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Thank you for such wonderful comments and sharing with us. It is so wonderful to hear that DoubleTree By Hilton has made an impact on your life and made memorable memories for you and your family. Here at DoubleTree By Hilton Lancaster it is our pleasure to deliver exceptional stays and make you feel at home. As a Hilton Honors Member, you are our most valued guest. With all comments it allows us to continue to improve to deliver exceptional experiences. We hope to see you again soon and welcome you back, with a warm cookie welcome.