DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Lancaster
$179
Hotels.com
$98
ComfortInn
The Hotel Lancaster(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
$124
$116
  • Breakfast included
Country Inn of Lancaster(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
$160
$120
$159
Comfort Suites Amish Country(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
$107
$110
$107
Agoda.com
1,742 results
All reviewsdouble treewillow valleywater playgroundcookiesthe palm courthole golf courseindoor waterparkpool areadutch wonderlandbreakfast buffetgreat for kidswhirlpool tubbeautiful hotelgreat poolwedding receptionupon checkhotel restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 20, 2011

All I can say is what pleasure it was to stay at this hotel. We will stay again without second thoughts. It's spotless, cleaner than clean. Go visit Annie Celotto at the front desk. Boy she was always happy. Always gave great information. She always went over and beyond. Also, the warm chocolate chip cookies was just the beginning for a weekend of treats offered at this resort. I could go on and on. Take my word for it. Go and see for yourself.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank RichP636
Reviewed December 18, 2011

My husband and I just checked in this hotel yesterday for a short (2 day/1 night) stay. We were really looking for a very beautiful and a very clean place to relax with "suite" accomodations, heated pool(s), and fitness facilities. WE FOUND IT AT THE DOUBLE TREE RESORT BY HILTON AT WILLOW VALLEY IN LANCASTER!!!

The excellent (extremely comfortable king bed and whirlpool suite) overlooked a gorgeous wedding/banquet area (which we could see from our large window since this gorgeous venue was the floor below us). An absolutely beautiful wedding reception took place yesterday evening at this hotel and it is an excellent venue for this kind of occasion.

By the way...when you arrive at the hotel, you are greeted with a (large, delicious) warm cookie and they do their best to accomodate you immediately. We requested an "extended checkout" this morning and they were able to accomodate our requests. The staff is very wonderful and very friendly and they truly do what it takes to make your stay fulfilling.

I strongly suggest that - especially if you do not have a lot of time to spend at this hotel during your stay - then choose the "Smorgasbord Package" option. It is an excellent idea. The food for this package is provided by the Willow restaurant immediately next door to the hotel. Fantastic (and plentiful) food and plenty of different food choices for dinner and for breakfast. Well worth the extra money when considering how much it costs to eat at nice restaurants. By choosing this package, you do not have to worry about finding a decent restaurant to drive to/to travel to during your stay. You already have this right at your fingertips.

Like everyone else. I work hard but I am a "spoiled brat" when it comes to choosing a hotel and having the best of all worlds available at my fingertips. Therefore, this hotel is an excellent match for my "spoiled brat" mentality when it comes to hotels and entertainment. EXCELLENT AND I LOOK FORWARD TO GOING BACK AGAIN!!!

Room Tip: Upgrading to a suite is an excellent choice.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DonnaDelanco
Reviewed December 15, 2011

Visited Double Tree Resort for a Class Reunion Friday 3pm thru Sunday 12 Noon. Very well run Resort; very cordial; very accommodating; great food; quality facility. My wife, Lori, was in charge of the arrangements for this reunion. We were provided a meeting room with separate banquet room on Saturday evening. Very comfortable.

Room Tip: Some rooms are suites
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Rod S
Reviewed December 13, 2011

I attended the a professional conference for Career Counselors at this resort and it was a great experience. The rooms were very nice and we were offered a great group rate. Also, the warm chocolate chip cookies was just the beginning for a week of treats offered at this resort. The resort has a smorgasboard restaurant right around the corner as well as a bakery (yummy pies) and a gift shop.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank BusinessTraveler977
Reviewed December 13, 2011

My family and I stayed here during December of 2011 for one night. Upon entering the impressive lobby, check in was easy and we were given a complimentary tin of chocolate chip cookies. Our jacuzzi equipped room was spotless and all amenities worked as they should. The beds were extremely comfortable with extra pillows already on the bed. Our room faced the inner courtyard and we could watch guest come and go from banquets in the meeting halls.One drawback for long term guests would be the lack of dresser space for storing clothes. As we were just spending one night, this wasn't an issue. Wireless internet worked fine for our laptop and Kindle.

The hotel had Christmas craft activities for the younger crowd (5-10 year old) and a special showing of "How the Grinch Stole Christmas". While our kids were too old for this, I thought it was a special touch.

As soon as we settled in the room, the kids went and checked out the pool and waterslide. I think the intended age for the waterpark area is about 5-12 and as such our older kids spent more time in the pool and not the waterpark area. The waterpark area consisted of a toddler splash area with small slides and fountains and a medium sized tube style waterslide. The pool area had a large "T" shaped pool with a hot tub nearby. Plenty of towels were on hand and there was plenty of seating for Mom and Dad. Although there was a lifeguard stand, none were on duty and signs were posted as such.

While the kids swam, we checked out the jacuzzi tub in our room. It wasn't big enough for two but it was quite relaxing.

The property has a cafe that we didn't use so we cannot comment on it. All in all, it was everything a deluxe hotel should be. Recommended!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family