“Nice restaurant! ”

Reserve a Table
Sat, 7/20
8:00 PM
Ranked #19 of 671 Restaurants in Lancaster
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice and beautiful restaurant, great service, but the food is just “ok” for the price! It was a pleasant visit, but I wouldn’t come back.

Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

This was a birthday dinner so we had high expectations. The first disappoint was the waiter. He was very friendly but had very little knowledge of the menu. He explained he usually tended bar and didn’t know a lot about the menu. The most he could recommend were the steaks. That didn’t leave us much to go on. We started with the crab dip and the cheese board. Crab dip was way too “fishy”. The cheese board was excellent. Next were the salads - garden, Caesar and beet. All good. For dinner, we had salmon, duck, pork chop and the filet/crab cake special. The only A+ was the pork chop. Everything else was good but not great. Once again, our waiter wasn’t able to give us much insight into the dessert menu. So we settled on the creme brûlée which was fabulous. We found another home run with the strawberry rhubarb pie served warm on a skillet. The third and final dessert was the chocolate peanut butter bomb which was not a favorite. It was served on a weird-textured rice cake.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

Went to Corp & Cap to celebrate our wedding anniversary on June 7th.
Had a great dinner! Our waiter Daniel was fabulous. Greet us with a champagne glass for our toast.
We had the best tasting clam chowder soup!
My entree was fabulous Opah fish with black rice ,asparagus and a peanut chili sauce to die for! Great presentation.
My husband had the crab cake and filet mignon . Both were excellent and cook to perfection.
The Chef Mikeldi came to our table to congratulate us. We complimented him on the very tasty entrees and great combinations of flavors. Very talented Chef!
Daniel our waiter was superb and never miss a beat! Very gracious and attentive to details.
Overall it was a great culinary experiene in a nice ambiance right here in Lancaster ! Will definitely be back!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 4, 2019

I arrived before my friends to the Cork Factory Hotel for a big wedding in Lancaster, PA. I had no idea what to expect but was starving and needed some ROSE all day! The bartender was great and poured me a nice cold sparkling rose. I asked for the "special" and boy did I get it. I am from California so to try the chicken soup with homemade mini waffles was perfect! They had all kinds of comfort food on the menu and some healthy choices as well. It was all good and reasonable.

Reviewed May 28, 2019 via mobile

Great food, service and ambiance. We had a fantastic dinner and our server was awesome and made our dining experience great. I have been here before and had a similar experience. It is a bit expensive but worth the splurge.