Cork Factory Hotel
$125
$104
$98
ComfortInn
Comfort Suites Amish Country(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
$116
$127
$102
Country Inn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$99
$89
Country Inn of Lancaster(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
$160
$120
$200
$195
Agoda.com
Fulton Steamboat Inn(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
$130
All reviewsexposed brickhistoric hotelcontinental breakfastfourth floorlancaster brewing companybagelsclose to downtownbed was comfortablerooms are largechain hotelsfresh fruitmain buildingfront desk stafflancaster cityking roomweddingnoise
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We stayed at the Cork Factory Hotel for a wedding. Although it seems to be part of a shopping center from the street (and easy to drive by when the trees cover part of the sign!), once you get back to the actual property it was great. Two good friends were married in the ballroom there with a reception immediately following. The hotel and banquet staff were excellent and everything went off perfectly. I also ate at the Cap and Cork restaurant and the food was very good. Joe was bartending the lunch shift and went out of his way to make me an espresso coffee when I desperately needed it to get through my day of bridesmaiding!

As other reviewers have mentioned, some of the rooms can be a bit loud. There are a lot of gorgeous brick walls and tile floors throughout the facility as well as inside the sleeping rooms. A bit more soundproofing between rooms could be helpful. We stayed on the first floor and I heard my next door neighbor turn on the TV at 7 AM. Some of our good friends staying with their 18 month old were assigned a room over the ballroom and the loud music from the wedding reception was literally right under their floor. The front desk staff were extremely accommodating and moved them to a quieter (and larger) room at 9:00 PM.

Room Tip: If you need a quiet room, be sure to request this upon check-in. Any rooms in the vicinity of the ballroom will be loud if a wedding reception is happening.
Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ChampCamp
Lindsey A, Manager at Cork Factory Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Dear Guests,

Thank you for your positive review of the Cork Factory Hotel. I am pleased to hear that the wedding you attended was enjoyable, and that the staff exceeded your expectations both in service and attitude. We do understand that in certain parts of the hotel noise can carry, especially when the hotel is at its highest capacities. The designers made a conscious decision to leave the high vaulted ceilings, original wooden beams, and wooden floor boards in tact, rather than destroy its aesthetic and historic appeal. We believe this adds to the charm of our unique hotel. I do apologize, however, that you did not get the rest you were expecting. I am glad to hear, however, that our front desk did exactly what they are trained to do when they moved your acquaintance with a young child. I hope you will keep the Cork Factory Hotel in mind on your next retreat to Lancaster, Pa.

717.735.2075 ext. 606

Reviewed September 23, 2012

This hotel is spotless and the rooms were huge! Great bar and restaurant, and exceptional continental breakfast included. Noise? On both nights we stayed there were weddings, and we did not experience such problems. Staff was fun, helpful and friendly. I'll stay again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Linda_friends
Lindsey A, Manager at Cork Factory Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your positive review of the Cork Factory Hotel!I It is always exciting to hear that your stay was enjoyable, and that our staff exceeded the level of customer service for which we strive. We hope to see you on your next visit to Lancaster, Pa. Thanks, again!

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Made a reservation 2-3 weeks ago for this hotel for a Monday and Tuesday night; was really looking forward to it. Got there at around 11 on the Monday (so we weren't the last ones to arrive for the night, but maybe the first are punished), and despite having a reservation, a confirmation number and a charge on our credit card, we did not have a room. Apparently they were overbooked and because we made our reservation through their website (???), so we were being "walked" over to the Doubletree. Well first, what exactly do you not understand about a reservation? Secondly, we chose this hotel because of its architecture and history...if we'd wanted to stay in a chain, we could have booked that ourselves with a lot less research. And lastly, the "walk" took us to the opposite side of Lancaster from where we wanted to stay. Very disappointed in the customer service, if you can call it that, at what was to be the most interesting of the hotels in which we had planned to stay during a much needed vacation. Thanks for nothing.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Anne M

Anne,

I am truly sorry for the inconvenience you experienced upon your arrival to the Cork Factory Hotel. It is never our intention to relocate guests who would like to experience the uniqueness of our property, and I take your concerns very seriously. While there could have been a number of reasons that led to an oversell, it is no excuse to not contact you before your arrival and discuss all of your options. I will be discussing this issue moving forward with my Front Desk and Reservations staff, to ensure that the customer service level to which most of our guests are accustomed will be met with no future exceptions. Please feel free to contact me directly using the information listed below, if you would like to discuss your experience further, or to discuss how the Cork Factory Hotel can persuade you to give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

I had to go to lancaster for 2 weeks for business. I selected the hotel due to the appearance online. The brick and exposed beams as well as the history of the property really appealed to me. Before arriving at the hotel I had called to inquire about a pack-n-play as my family would be staying 1 night. The person answering the phone was nice and took the request. When we got to the hotel we were greeted by a very warm woman who helped check us in. She made us feel welcome and gave a lot of options when we asked about food. The room itself was nice and large, and the pack-n-play was already set up for us. The only slightly negative part of the hotel is the TV in the room is not a modern flat panel TV. there is a great breakfast bar in the morning with a lot of freshly baked pastries, fresh fruit and other goodies. Being in town for business I met up with several other people in the company at the hotel. We needed to get to and from our meeting point daily and the hotel offered to provide a shuttle service for the group of 10 people. They not only dropped us off, but picked us up. Even more surprisingly they were willing to shuttle us to a few dinners as well. I don't know if this was because there were so many of us, or if they are alway this great! After one of the dinners, the manager of the on site restaurant picked us up and proceed to tell us about the amazing ballroom that the property has. Shockingly he offered to take us on a tour. The ballroom was so amazing one of the girls that was with us said she may talk to her boyfriend about coming here for a wedding. We were then told that the place was booked for the next 2 years... and if you ever do see it you would know why! Every time you pass by the front desk the staff has a nice and warm conversation with you if you want, or simply say hi if they can see you are not in a chatty mood. PERFECT. The final thing that caused me to put a review online came half way through my stay. I had been on the go all day Saturday and wanted to relax and watch some football on a Saturday night. Having not had a chance to get a bite to eat for the day and it was 8:30 I went to the bar in the restaurant. I made a comment to the bartender that there was no TV to see the game, so I was going to stream it on my ipad. He asked if I wanted him to bring my meal to my room so I could watch the game. I asked if they normally provide room service, he said no, but if I wanted to go back he would take care of it for me. I was shocked and thrilled. When I opened the door 10-15 minutes later I was greeted with a big beautiful bone in ribeye that any of the finest steakhouses in the country would have been proud to serve. I was so shocked with the hotel to this point that I pulled out my computer and typed this as I am finishing the great steak. I still have another week until I get to see my family again, but this place has made me feel right at home. If I was ever in need of a hotel (or steak) within 100+ miles of Lancaster I would go out of my way to stay here. Every person went above and beyond to make this a great stay. Thank you to the staff of the hotel and to the owner. Either you hired the best crew of any hotel, or you have done a great job of teaching what service is all about and encouraging the staff to provide it! I LOVE THIS PLACE!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Mike B
Lindsey A, Manager at Cork Factory Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your positive review of the Cork Factory Hotel! I am very pleased to hear that your stay was enjoyable, and that our staff exceeded the level of customer service for which we strive. We hope to see you on your next visit to Lancaster, Pa. Thanks, again!

Reviewed September 15, 2012

We were given a room also to be used for wheelchairs. nice big room but as commented upon before it is impossible to darken the room during the night which means that when the sun gets up at 6 am we wake up as well The bathroom was completely bare presumably to allow a wheelchair moving around There was aboslutely nowhere we could leave our beautycase and toiletries. Upon request they brought us a small table.'When I booked I asked for gluten free bread for my wife but not available and apart from fruit there was nothing she could eat same story day 2 They did however provide a bacon and eggs platter and some yoghurt Apart from the lady that checked us in all other staffmembers were friendly and helpfull. The oldfashioned TV did not work for 2 nights . The airco noise and the noise from our nextdoor neighbours disturbed our sleep.The room apparently had not been vacuumed for some of the spilt chipscrumbs were still there the next day

Stayed: September 2012

Dear Guest,

First, I would like to apologize on behalf of our staff that the Cork Factory Hotel did not exceed your expectations. According to ADA guidelines, handicap accessible rooms are only sold if all other rooms in the hotel are already occupied, thus, this would have been the only room available when you made your reservations. They are appointed differently than most other rooms to allow wheelchairs to maneuver more easily. I am glad to hear that our staff accommodated your needs by providing you with a table upon request! I am also pleased that our breakfast staff went above and beyond to provide your wife with extra gluten free options, in addition to what is already on our complimentary continental breakfast. I have spoken with our Housekeeping Manager and to our Maintenance Engineer to address both the cleanliness and noise/TV issues that you mentioned, to ensure that those concerns are addressed, and that future guests do not encounter the same problems. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly using the information listed below if you would like to discuss your stay in further detail. Again, I thank you for your review.

717.735.2075 ext. 606