“Good Pub”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
MD - USA
“Good Pub”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I have been here many times on visits to the area. I like the pub alot. Food is good as well. Service can be spotty if you are not a local. On my visit last week the bartender ignored us for almost 10 minutes talking with others until a manager came and told him to wit on us. It is a shame becasue I do like this pub and always book the hotel acroosed the street when in town so I can go there. I will go there again but if ignored again it will be my last time.

• Visited May 2013

Naperville, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"A delightful pub with a unique feel and creative menu."”
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

Heard about this pub through word of mouth and thought we should give it a try. Great feel to this place when walking in the door and a great mix of clientele. Service was outstanding as the people definitely make a difference!! Our next step was to check out the menu and it was a pleasant surprise as well. You will not be disappointed you gave this pub a try!

• Visited April 2013
“Accommodating”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I recently went to Lancaster with my husband,brother in law and my 2 year old son, I called quips pub on a busy Friday night I was thrilled that the hostess was happy to get us in before a 7 pm hit. We arrived and were immediately sat, our server was very busy but, I admire the team work the hostess took a drink order and served us our drinks. Our server greeted us and recommended some great choices. Our son was being occupied by some small toys and against my principals he watched Netflix but it didn't seem to annoy anyone around us .
I loved quips and am looking forward to a future visit with my husband so we can sit at their bar.thanks for catering to us visitors

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Debbie P
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Yummy and fun!!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We have been attempting to go to Quips as a family. Finally decided to go on a Tuesday night as they were having their fish and chips as the daily special. The restaurant tables and bar stools were almost filled. We got the last table. So, now I know to reserve next time we go, even on a weeknight. The fish and chips were piping hot and yummy. Our children thought it was really fun how they were served, wrapped in a newspaper! Our server was friendly and helpful and even allowed us to sample a taste of a draft beer. Our waters and sodas were refilled, without having to ask our server. The entire place looks as if it is directly out of an English Pub from a movie set (since I have never been to England)! Many of the customers seemed to be regulars as they were lots of conversations going on. At no time did we feel uncomfortable with our children being with us. It will be fun to go back just as adults some time as well.

• Visited March 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great dive bar”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Went here after a wedding, had a few drinks and definitely had a great time. it's a dive on the outside but pleasant and inviting on the inside. drinks are cheap, there is plenty of room and if you are staying at the cork factory it's right across the street.

Visited March 2013