Wingate by Wyndham Lancaster / PA Dutch Country
$65
$98
ComfortInn
The Hotel Lancaster(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
$116
  • Breakfast included
Country Inn of Lancaster(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
$160
$120
$159
Comfort Suites Amish Country(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
$107
$110
$107
Agoda.com
1,371 results
All reviewsdunkin donutsfront deskwafflesbreakfast barindoor waterparkgas stationcoffee makerclean hotelhot breakfastnice staybeds were very comfortablewould stay here againhot tubfree breakfastcookiesflat screen tvamish country
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 17, 2010

My husband and I stayed here one night as we had reservations nearby for the dinner train in Strasburg. I have to say I totally was looking for something wrong, but, happily could not find even one thing. The staff were friendly and helpful, the lobby was clean as well as our room. The beds were bright and clean and my white socks did not get dirty from walking on the floor which I must say these days never happens. So if ever we have the need to stay in Lancaster again I will definately stay at Wingate.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank lindslivian
wyn2110, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Lancaster / PA Dutch Country, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2010

thank you so much for your comments regarding our property. It is nice to hear when we are doing things right and not just when we may do something wrong. We look forward to you coming back again.

Reviewed October 10, 2010

Well, I took a risk and booked our room for three nights with Wingate Inn even though it was rated #15 on Trip Advisor because I liked the looks of the photos of the hotel. Also, it looked like one really bad review is what brought its rating down so low. I am so glad that I took that risk. The hotel was really nice and pretty. I like the colors that the rooms were decorated with (torquoise and brown). It was really pleasant. When we checked in, Connie was very nice and helpful. The weather had turned quite cold and rainy and I mentioned that I failed to bring my coat. She pointed out that there was a Burlington Coat Factory in the shopping center next door (I found a nice coat there). The rooms all have a microwave, refrigerator and a coffeemaker. The beds were comfortable. We ate the complimentary breakfast all three mornings and there was plenty to choose from. The hotel is in a good location if you are wanting to go to all of the little communities in Lancaster County. It is located behind a Dunkin Donuts. I do want to mention that we ate at the Lancaster Brewing Co. in downtown Lancaster, and it was excellent. I would definitely stay at this hotel again if I ever have the pleasure of staying in Lancaster again.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank lkbarber
wyn2110, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Lancaster / PA Dutch Country, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2010

thank you so much for your comments on our property. We look forward to having you back with us again

Reviewed October 9, 2010

Clean, well maintained hotel. Extremely helpful staff, good free hot breakfast. Only a few miles from the heart of Amish attractions, restraunts and craft shops. Only 45 minutes from Hershey. Would stay again . One tip is that they do not have an indoor pool but you have swimming priviledges at hotel next door that does have a heated indoor pool.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank Jennee06

thank you for staying with us, and as always, it is nice to hear favorable comments

Reviewed September 22, 2010

Our experience at this hotel was unbelievable. As we checked-in the front desk staff was great!!!!! The check-in process went to be smooth. The staff was just amazing. The room smelled like fragrance and was organized/clean. The housekeeping staff was very friendly and welcoming. They were willing to help their guest and were always smiling. The hot breakfast the morning was extremely good! It felt like we were dining at a restaurant. The hotel was worth what we paid for in this economy! I def. recommend staying at this hotel and coming again!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
6  Thank ChukiCheese

thank you so much for your comments. Will share with our entire staff to let them know that they are exceeding guest expectations.........come back and see us soon

Reviewed September 14, 2010

I took away 1 star because it did not have a pool. We stayed in a suite during one of our trips to Dutch Wonderland and the room was very large! There was a kitchen area, dining table with 4 chairs, desk w/ chair, chaise, comfy king size bed., flat screen tv in front of bed and another one mounted on a wall in front of the jacuzzi which is in another room separate from the bathroom. Most importantly it was CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN! The front desk was very nice. The free breakfast was really good too-eggs, bacon, muffins, bagels, make your own waffles, cereal, coffee, tea, juices, milk etc. Spacious eating area. Although it is a new hotel, it evident that they try to maintain it looking perfect. This is a nearly perfect hotel which is close to Outlet Shopping and Dutch Wonderland.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
4  Thank MChin_NYC
wyn2110, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Lancaster / PA Dutch Country, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2010

thank you for your wonderful review of our property..We look forward to having you stay with us again when visiting our area