1,421 results
All reviews dunkin donuts front desk breakfast bar make your own waffles yogurt gas station would stay here again nice stay coffee maker hot breakfast beds were comfortable hot tub free breakfast cookies checking in flat screen tv very nice hotel
Reviewed October 15, 2018

Quick and easy check in/check out. Room was clean, beds were comfy, lots of pillows on the beds. Air conditioning was old and was blowing right over one of the beds but it worked! Lots of free parking. Close to restaurants, shopping and highway. Breakfast was good for a continental breakfast with fresh cooked eggs, bacon or sausage, bagels, bread, french toast, pastries, oatmeal, cereal, make your own waffles, fruit, yogurt, chocolate and white milk, juice, coffee, tea, there was a really good selection and you will not go hungry for sure! I thought it was the best continental breakfast I've had in a hotel. Staff was friendly. The manager seemed to be checking rooms after they were cleaned and helping all the staff. He was very sociable, checking in on the guests at breakfast, always said hello and acknowledged the guests when they walked by him. I thought it was a good hotel, I'd stay there again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 13, 2018

Room clean, pleasantly decorated. Bed was comfortable. Need a manual to work A/C. The location was near all the attractions we we looking for (Sight-sound theatre, Miller's, Rock Vale, Tangier). The traffic on Lincoln Hwy very heavy. Hard turning into Property, plus the turn is clearly visible.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 8, 2018

I would stay here again but I will require curtains that close off the windows at night. The sheers are fine but want heavy curtains to close over them at night for complete privacy. This is a comfort thing for me. If i dont have that I would not be able to stay here.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Eric C, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Lancaster / PA Dutch Country, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Thank you for your review. We can assure you that your room will have black out drapes for your next visit. They are in every room behind the shears. A quick call to the front desk and we would have been able to help with that.

Reviewed October 4, 2018

Great staff and breakfast was extraordinary for being self serve. The staff was friendly and always smiling and very helpful. The rooms are very spacious and well equipped. Would stay here again anytime.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

I was expecting a little bit more standard since I paid $165 per night. I will never recommend anyone to go there especially Room 229. Need serious update on mattress as well. I was afraid to remove my shoes and walk on the carpet. I wonder if the cleaning staff notice these stains on the chairs when they clean the room. No quality control at all.

Trip type: Traveled with family