Wingate by Wyndham Lancaster / PA Dutch Country
$144
$115
Country Inn
$74
Comfort Suites Amish Country(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
$87
$179
$106
Country Inn of Lancaster(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
$160
$120
$130
$116
Agoda.com
Fulton Steamboat Inn(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
$107
1,374 results
All reviewsdunkin donutsfront deskwafflesbreakfast barindoor waterparkgas stationcoffee makerclean hotelhot breakfastnice staybeds were very comfortablewould stay here againhot tubfree breakfastcookiesflat screen tvamish country
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We had such a wonderful time staying at the Wyngate in Lancaster PA. The hot breakfast was wonderful, the room was wonderful, the sundry room that had snacks to purchase was so convenient with children and the staff was great! We forgot two items at the hotel, and we were able to go back two days later and they were waiting for us at the front desk! Will definitely stay there again!

2  Thank dorcas m
John A, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Lancaster / PA Dutch Country, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Thank you very much for the kind review and hope you return to see us in the future. My team members are very aware that guests at times do leave items behind and we log and keep those items available for guests if they call. Thank you..

Reviewed September 23, 2012

This was the second time we stayed at Wingate Inn while visiting Lancaster. The rooms are spacious and clean. Ground floor was very quiet. Staff extremely helpful and curtious. Only thing was not much on tv (not a lot of channels) and I am a night person. The internet kept freezing up and that got to be a pain; but was able to do what I needed to do. Last visit my bed was so comfortable but this time bed was very very firm. Too firm for my back but I will be staying there again. Having the small fridge in the room was great. After being out all day coming back to an ice cold Pepsi & yougart was wonderful Also having a microwave is nice. One difference between Hawthorne & Wingate is breakfast better ay Hawthorn & Wed. night they have free dinner and always have homemade cookies & fruit out for guests (and they are $20.+ cheaper. I will not stay there anymore because that is where my husband and I always stayed but can't stay there since he went to be with the Lord; to hard on me.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sheri H
John A, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Lancaster / PA Dutch Country, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Thank you for your nice review of our property and look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

My husband and I travel to Lancaster for business three times a year. This was our second stay at the Wingate Lancaster. I am very impressed with this hotel. Check in was easy, our room was comfortable, clean and quiet. We like the fact that our room had a microwave and refrigerator which we always seem to use. The price was extremely reasonable and I feel that you get alot for your money. We will definetly stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Sherry H

Thank you choosing us as your business trip destination and look forward to your return. We are built for business and offer many business related ammenities to assist the business traveler. Many thanks.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

overall the hotel was clean quiet and a very nice place to stay. I would recommend staying at this hotel. The only negative was to use the pool you had to walk across parking lot to neighboring hotel. The pool itself is not inside or attached to this hotel.

2  Thank ALLEN S

Thank you for your kind review and hope you will return to see us in the future.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

This hotel was absolutely great from beginning to end. We found the room to be lovely, very comfortable and fantastically clean. The breakfast in the morning was great. They are very accomodating to your needs and I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a clean, classy place!!

2  Thank SALLY C

Thank you so much for the nice review and I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us.