“Best home cooking in Lancaster County hands down.”

Silver Spring Family Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 611 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Famous for serving breakfast all day, including homemade buttermilk pancakes and outstanding traditional local fare, there is something for everyone. Always busy for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the Agadis family looks forward to providing their customers with fast and friendly service, a great meal at a fair price in a warm setting in the beautiful Lancaster County landscape. We look forward to seeing you.
Reviewed February 17, 2014

My wife and I went on a Sunday morning after church. The place was busy, but our Hostess made sure we were seated almost immediately. Our server (Angela) provided amazing service! She was extremely friendly and attentive to our needs. Besides the awesome service, the food was AMAZING! It was the best breakfast I've ever had. I would definitely recommend visiting silver springs family restaurant!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

After visiting this amazing family restaurant on Saturday, I'm a fully committed to becoming a regular patron. When walking in I was instantly greeted by the manager, hostess and several of the servers. This warm, welcoming and efficient service continued throughout my dining experience. I had the crazy Greek panini for dinner and LOVED it! The list of paninis sounded incredible so it was hard to choose. The French onion soup was to die for and I would venture to say it is the best in lancaster, pa. When I walk into a restaurant, the first thing I look for is cleanliness and Silver Spring was spotless. Even the bathrooms were kept impeccably clean. If you want a clean and extremely friendly environment, and crave that home style cooking like mom used to make, make sure to stop by Silver Spring Family restaurant!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Since the two brothers who run this down market establishment have never heard of anything organic, eat at your own risk. The price is low, but you get what you pay for. If you're ready for late night dining, forget it since doors shut at 8:00 P.M. Perhaps the chief benefit, if you want to call it that, is seeing the locals out for what they consider a treat. No telling what they're used to at home.

2  Thank Crypto_the_Younger
Reviewed February 7, 2014

This restaurant was short help due to ice storm but the help and owner worked quickly to get everyone served. Food is seasoned perfectly.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Silver springs is like a small NJ diner - the menu is too long, the atmosphere is ok, the service is good and some things on the menu were good while others were mediocre. if you are looking for a reasonably priced simple meal with friendly service this is a good place.