“kinda disapointed”

Ranked #2 of 596 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Famous for serving breakfast all day, including homemade buttermilk pancakes and outstanding traditional local fare, there is something for everyone. Always busy for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the Agadis family looks forward to providing their customers with fast and friendly service, a great meal at a fair price in a warm setting in the beautiful Lancaster County landscape. We look forward to seeing you.
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We ate at Silver Springs numerous times always had no complaint we ate there Nov 2nd , which everyone seemed frazzeled .. They always had the ''BEST COCONUT CREAM PIE asked the young man w ho seated us and he had no clue. Asked the young lady who was our waitress and she said she didnt know but would check when she brought the desserts she had cake instead of pie i said i asked for pie and she replied I'm sorry we dont have that . Asked the older lady who was flying around acting like she knew what she was doing the same question and she said in a rough voice ''We used to " and kept on going. Had a friend along which was her first time to visit the place I was upset at the service. then when we got the bill and the price of the cake was $4:95 and the piece was just a small piece that would make the total cost of the cake $60:00 at the small pieces they made a great profit. Everyone was unorganized , maybe some management should be present to oversee they daily operations

Reviewed October 29, 2013

My husband and I took his step-son and wife to Silver Spring Restaurant for dinner on Oct. 14. We had very good meals and the service given by Karen was excellent. My husband and I frequent the restaurant for mainly breakfast, but for other meals, also.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Where do I begin -- great service, food that reminds me of my late Grandmother's cooking, reasonably priced, and very clean. This place has it all. If you've never been here, you really need to stop in when you are hungry. Comparing it to the "two thumbs up" for great movie reviews, I say "two spoons up" for their delicious meals !!!!

1  Thank Cathy W
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Our visits to the Silver Spring Restaurant have always been a good experience. We appreciate the prompt service and good food!

1  Thank Betty K
Reviewed October 16, 2013

The food here is delicious home cooked family style food. The wait Staff is very pleasant and they make you feel very welcomed. My parents eat here all the time, I occasionally join them for a meal, and never had a bad meal. The meals are always delicious and are prepared how you ask them to be. I would recommend this place to many looking for a good meal.

1  Thank AmberT86