“Terrific food, Terrific service”

Silver Spring Family Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 600 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Famous for serving breakfast all day, including homemade buttermilk pancakes and outstanding traditional local fare, there is something for everyone. Always busy for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the Agadis family looks forward to providing their customers with fast and friendly service, a great meal at a fair price in a warm setting in the beautiful Lancaster County landscape. We look forward to seeing you.
Reviewed August 26, 2013

My family meets here every Saturday for breakfast and our waitress Kim takes care of every one of us. Silver Spring Family Restaurant has great specials - the best eggs benedict, great omelets, home fries - the whole menu is great! Kim takes our dozen orders with special requests and gets it all right! Kim's the best!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

This is a wonderful restaurant, everyone is nice, they greet you at the door and seat you right away, food is great and the waitress we had was wonderful her name was Jordyn, so polite and fast. All of the waitresses in here are great we come here about 1 time a month and we all look forward to eating out that afternoon.
If you are in the Lancaster area and want a wonderful cozy like home good ole cooking this is definitely the place.
I hope you check it out because you will want to keep coming back.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Went to Silver Springs Family Restaurant while vacationing with my family in Lancaster. Upon arrival, we were greeted by the extremely friendly staff. The place was very clean and filled with regulars and other patrons. Those people were extremely friendly too. Our breakfasts were fresh and delicious. The cost was just right as well. My husband and I both agreed that it was a great place and definitely worth revisiting if we were ever in town again. If you're looking to get away from the chain restaurants, like we like to do, then you should stop here and have a delicious meal in a nice cozy atmosphere.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

This restaurant is a nice alternative to the Lancaster smorgasbords. My wife had the broiled haddock while I had the baked lasagna. Both meals were well prepared and delicious. They have large menu and feature great service.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I came into Silver Spring while visiting family in Lancaster. Had the chili burger and a cherry coke (handmade with coke and cherry syrup). Both were excellent.

To top off a great experience my server, Angela, was incredibly attentive and friendly.

I definitely recommend this restaurant for anyone seeking a great meal experience.