“Always a great meal”

JB Dawson's Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
JB Dawson's Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 575 Restaurants in Lancaster
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Located At Park City Shopping Mall
“Always a great meal”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Been here for lunch and dinner. Always a great meal. They run delicious specials too. Service is always extraordinary. Highly recommend dining here

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Love their salad and happy hour specials!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Love it here, but it gets so busy. Call ahead on Fridays and Saturdays.

The appetizers are $6 at happy hour and totally worth the wait from 5-7 p.m.

I eat their field green salad every time. Best grilled chicken salad!

If you don't make it to the happy hour bar tables, try their Maui Ribeye. My husband loves it. They have great sides, too. Nothing boring!

I only have one complaint. Their bread and maple butter. I don't like it. But other than that, it's fantastic.

Stevens, Pennsylvania
“Expected more”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

The food was fine, but it honestly tasted like any other average chain restaurants food. Nothing special, but not terrible at all. The atmoshpere was great and our server was fabulous.

• Visited January 2013
York, PA
“Had a Great Time and Great Bar-B-Que”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

We were there on a Friday night. Glad we had made reservations. My husband and I had been there before but the other couple were experiencing JB Dawson's for the first time. All of us were hungry for bar-b-que and since I had already had the pork platter on a previous visit, everybody ordered the same, except for the side dishes. It was a hit. Comments were the sauce was just right the portions were generous. All the sides were tasty and the meaty beans were excellent and also different from other bar-b-que places. I really liked the cornbread, it was out of the ordinary, it had a nice crust and was served with a sweet butter. Also the wait staff were cheerful and attentive and took care of all our needs.The couple with us were very impressed with the food and the atmosphere. Had a great evening out and will certainly be back again soon.

• Visited January 2013
Pa
“Not what I expected”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I went to JB Dawson's by my self and had the Pizza with basil, tomatoes and cheese. I was not really that impressed. The place seemed a little dark and sterile. The pizza was okay, not anything to write home about. If I go back I will not order the pizza!!

Visited January 2013