“"Excellent food! Can't wait to go back!"”

JB Dawson's Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
JB Dawson's Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 579 Restaurants in Lancaster
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Located At Park City Shopping Mall
Long Island, NY
“"Excellent food! Can't wait to go back!"”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

I have never been to a JB Dawson's restaurant before. Being from NY we do not have one. My friend and her husband, who live in Lancaster, decided to take me and my friends here for my birthday. Boy was I glad she did! This place is fabulous! It is a little more upscale then your typical "Outback Steak House" or "Texas Roadhouse". Prices are a little higher, but they give you plenty of food! My friend and I ordered the prime rib. OMG it was awesome! A large size steak that just melted in your mouth. Not to mention the sides were very large and filling. My salad was HUGE and the dressings were all homemade. I sampled a few of them because I couldn't make up my mind which one I liked. Thats how good they were. My friend had the fries as a side dish and he absolutely loved them! After dinner, my friend ordered me an ice cream sundae and everyone sang happy birthday to me. They actually put a very large sparkler in it and you have to wait for it to burn out. It was huge! All in all I loved this restaurant and I cannot wait to return when visiting Lancaster! : )

• Visited May 2012

“Always good”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Always good food. Reliable. Dinner or lunch, both are always enjoyable.

Visited May 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great local restaurant”
Reviewed May 2, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I have visited Dawson's numerous times and always had great food and service.

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Food is a great change of pace”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

The food is different than the traditional American fare you can get everywhere else. I am constantly amazed how they get some of the simplest things to taste so much better than anywhere else I've had them.
The service is also outstanding because their staff truly works as a team. The only bad part about this place is that it is extremely busy and sometimes hard to get a table.

• Visited January 2012
York, Pennsylvania
“Really good food”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

Dawson's has the best Bruschetta I have ever tested!! We have been here many times and have never been disappointed. From the appetizers to all the main dishes. They are very accommodating to your wants and will alter a menu to your tastes or wants.

• Visited March 2012