“A classic!”

Ranked #35 of 584 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: 717-397-1505; coffee, sandwiches, desert, all-day breakfast; cafe.www.princestreetcafe.com
Reviewed November 13, 2013

When my cousin recommended the cafe to me, I had to check it out myself since I'm a cafes visitor fanatic. This is literally my favorite one so far. I love the cafe's spicy chai latte which I order every time I go there. It's just perfect in taste,a perfect balance of sweet and spicy. I only wish it was a bit more hot, especially that the weather is so freezing cold at this moment of year that you crave for a hot not warm cuppa. Other than that, the food is delish and the ambience of the whole place is very low key classic kind of cafe, great for people who are busy with their school work, work, or trying to enjoy themselves on thier own with a good read, or with thier friends and boyfriend/girlfriend. The prices are a bit pricy but reasonable than other prestigiously expensive cafes. Overall, a great cafe to give it a try for sure.

There are newer reviews for Prince Street Cafe

Reviewed October 29, 2013

This place was perfect for lunch. The salads and sandwiches were very fresh and delicious. I love the option of a "pick two" combo (from soup, half sandwich or half salad). The portions were adequate and the menu overall was average priced. I had a special, which was an Italian BLT with rosemary ricotta and tomato jam -- yum! We will definitely go back during our next trip to Lancaster. One suggestion, however, is to add a second bathroom. There was always a line. Otherwise, the cafe is an excellent choice!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Stopped at the Prince Street Cafe twice for lunch on a trip to Lancaster. The salads and sandwiches are delicious. The ingredients are so fresh. I had the black bean burger, which was a little spicy (a good thing) and it had so much flavor. I also had a side salad with the apple dressing, which was sweet and delicious. The desserts and coffee drinks looked good too, but I did not get a chance to try any of them. If I lived here, I would probably hang out here often. The service is pretty good, even when they are busy. My only complaint would be that there is only 1 bathroom (spent a lot of time waiting in line). Will definitely go back!

1  Thank Christina G
Reviewed September 19, 2013

This is a nice little cafe, but definitely a little expensive. It was a bit crowded when I stopped in to get a beverage (strawberry lemonade) which was fairly good but pricey. I did not have any food, but it is mostly light (salads and macaroons, for example). I might step in again, but due to the price it would probably not be an everyday stop.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Their breakfast sandwiches on a bagel (several varieties to choose from) are thick and tasty with their special sauce an added treat.