All reviewswafflesamish countryfront deskthe breakfast areasmall indoor pooldutch wonderlandsitting arealincoln highwayfree breakfastchoice hotelsthe american music theatershopping and restaurantshot breakfastvery nice hotelpull out sofaonly stayed one nightlarge room
Reviewed November 12, 2009

As a road warrior I rarely stay at Comfort Inns. However I was suprised when I decided to stay at Choice Hotel based on recommendation of our Corporate Travel service. The price is great, the rooms and beds are all new, large screen TV, great free breakfast choices.. and friendly staff. You could not ask for a better choice in Lancaster PA.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank surfer1104
Reviewed November 10, 2009

I stayed here for 3 nights with two friends. We had a wonderful breakfast (different entrees each day), a very well laid out spacious room and great beds. We all plan to stay there again next year. The location was great, lots of shopping and restaurants nearby. And the fitness center was a nice touch for a hotel of this size.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank Sonja S
Reviewed November 8, 2009

We were celebrating my son's 3rd b-day at Dutch Wonderland. We booked 7 rooms!!! There were four couples with kids ages 2 to 3. Everything was ok until on the second night a night shift front desk clerk by the name Sabrina decided to call the local police department because she felt our toddlers were making too much noise!!! FOUR police officers arrived to handle the SITUATION. This idiot Sabrina told them that we had been drinking and being extremely loud. I guess by drinking she meant us serving coffee and tea from their pantry, and by being extremely loud she meant our three year olds running around in the lobby. Just to be fair, the hotel was very clean and the rest of the staff was friendly. The only other issue was on the first night, when that same Sabrina (surprise surprise) decided to dissapear for an hour between 11pm and midnight. I needed to use the internet and it required a password. Since Sabrina was probably sleeping in the back room, there was no one to give me that password. So, if you want to spare getting embarrassed, do not stay at this hotel while Sabrina, the night auditor (that's what she told me her title was), still has a job there!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
3  Thank intrepid1978
Reviewed November 5, 2009

Very modern clean and functional. Breakfast was more than adequate and different everyday, we stayed 3 day. Staff was very friendly

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank travelglowe
Reviewed November 2, 2009

My husband & I stayed in the hotel from Oct. 30-Nov. 1. We usually make a trip to this area 2x a year. We found the the hotel staff to be very friendly & helpful. The rooms are very clean and the beds were comfortable. Their breakfast buffet had eggs, bacon, toast, eng. muffins, fruit, cereal, waffles, yogurt, fresh juices & coffee. Everything was excellent and we were thrilled that it was a non-smoking facility. We plan on staying here again next spring & fall.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple