All reviewswafflesamish countryfront deskthe breakfast areasmall indoor pooldutch wonderlandsitting arealincoln highwayfree breakfastchoice hotelsthe american music theatershopping and restaurantshot breakfastvery nice hotelpull out sofaonly stayed one nightlarge room
Reviewed October 31, 2009

New hotel, very clean and nice. facility had everything we needed. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Would definately stay at this location again

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank queenha
Reviewed October 27, 2009

I took a long time reviewing different hotels. This one is six months old and is friendly staff, clean and nice size rooms. I did a lot of research and this is a great hotel based on what I was looking for like no smoking and no pets.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank eagleal
Reviewed October 19, 2009

Were planning a trip to visit our daughter at college and the local hotel was almost $200 per night! Looked around the area and although this was a bit farther than we anticipated, was right off Route 30 in Lancaster. Very quiet (set back from highway) and room was nicely appointed (we had a K suite). Would definitely consider staying again.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Brucefan85
Reviewed October 19, 2009

We stayed at this hotel for one night with a bus tour group this past weekend. The hotel is gorgeous. The rooms were beautiful. I have never slept in a better hotel bed than this one. It was the most comfortable I've ever experienced. The next morning I heard the same compliment from many members of our bus tour group. I think they raved about that more than anything else. :)

The breakfast far exceeded my expectations. I expected to see bagels, dry cereal, etc. Instead there was hot bacon, fresh eggs with cheese, and though I didn't avail myself of the waffles, I was told by more than one guest that if you just ask, they'd make a fresh waffle for you. They looked yummy too!

I do have to say that there were 2 bugs in my room. One bug scared the kids a bit and made me nervous b/c it was on the bed and it was not something I could identify. the other was a harmless spider in the bathroom. I did not get the feel that they have a pest problem, at all, just a fluke. No one else in our group of nearly 50 people had any complaints. Again, the highlight of our tour was the hotel.

We will definitely frequent this hotel in the future. In fact, it has set the bar for the types of hotels we use for our bus tour groups in the future as well.

• Stayed: October 2009
2  Thank raskilzwife
Reviewed October 17, 2009

Hotel was fine, nice, clean and adequate, and breakfast, for a change in chain hotel was actually half-way decent. Recommended.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family