“Great, Relaxing Hotel”

Ranked #14 of 39 Hotels in Lancaster
New Jersey
“Great, Relaxing Hotel”
Reviewed October 27, 2009

I took a long time reviewing different hotels. This one is six months old and is friendly staff, clean and nice size rooms. I did a lot of research and this is a great hotel based on what I was looking for like no smoking and no pets.

2 Thank eagleal

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
NJ
Reviewed October 19, 2009

Were planning a trip to visit our daughter at college and the local hotel was almost $200 per night! Looked around the area and although this was a bit farther than we anticipated, was right off Route 30 in Lancaster. Very quiet (set back from highway) and room was nicely appointed (we had a K suite). Would definitely consider staying again.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Brucefan85
NJ
Reviewed October 19, 2009

We stayed at this hotel for one night with a bus tour group this past weekend. The hotel is gorgeous. The rooms were beautiful. I have never slept in a better hotel bed than this one. It was the most comfortable I've ever experienced. The next morning I heard the same compliment from many members of our bus tour group. I think they raved about that more than anything else. :)

The breakfast far exceeded my expectations. I expected to see bagels, dry cereal, etc. Instead there was hot bacon, fresh eggs with cheese, and though I didn't avail myself of the waffles, I was told by more than one guest that if you just ask, they'd make a fresh waffle for you. They looked yummy too!

I do have to say that there were 2 bugs in my room. One bug scared the kids a bit and made me nervous b/c it was on the bed and it was not something I could identify. the other was a harmless spider in the bathroom. I did not get the feel that they have a pest problem, at all, just a fluke. No one else in our group of nearly 50 people had any complaints. Again, the highlight of our tour was the hotel.

We will definitely frequent this hotel in the future. In fact, it has set the bar for the types of hotels we use for our bus tour groups in the future as well.

• Stayed October 2009
2 Thank raskilzwife
Ferndale, Michigan
Reviewed October 17, 2009

Hotel was fine, nice, clean and adequate, and breakfast, for a change in chain hotel was actually half-way decent. Recommended.

2 Thank Cinderpath
Washington, DC
Reviewed October 4, 2009

Front desk service was a bit rude, but room and hotel were very clean and well managed. Bed was a bit soft for our taste, but we really liked the spacious room. We enjoyed staying at this hotel and will definitely stay here again.

1 Thank LoveDW
Rome, New York
Reviewed September 21, 2009

My husband and I stayed here over night this last Saturday, September 19. The reviews were correct. I am always very fussy when it comes to cleanliness at a hotel. This hotel was very clean and the room also. We were very pleased and would not hesitate to stay at this Comfort Suite again.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Steinhauer
Collingswood, NJ
Reviewed September 15, 2009

This place was in tip-top shape, clean as a whistle and I really couldn't find anything about it that was negative!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with friends