All reviewswafflesamish countryfront deskthe breakfast areasmall indoor pooldutch wonderlandsitting arealincoln highwayfree breakfastchoice hotelsthe american music theatershopping and restaurantshot breakfastvery nice hotelpull out sofaonly stayed one nightlarge room
Reviewed October 16, 2012

This new property on the main highway, Rte. 30, looked promising. We've stayed at other Comfort Suites. They were always above average. This one seemed to cut every corner it could. The indoor pool was too cold for adults, who went in and quickly came out. The "full" breakfast included powdered eggs, something I'm glad to say I rarely see. The extra sofa bed was a single that wouldn't fit anyone over the age of 10-12-- a big problem for us! Finally, when the toilet backed up, they gave us a plunger, yes, really! There was also a charge for the safe, which they didn't tell us about and we didn't use. They took it off promptly, but it just wasn't right, in my opinion. Clean and modern, friendly, packed-- I'd never stay there again.

Room Tip: Try another hotel!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 6, 2012

We go to Lancaster three or four times a year and stay at theComfort Suites each time. We have never been disappointed! Always very clean, staff is always very nice and helpful. We will not stay anywhere else!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank chris93078
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Had a great stay for two nights here. Our room (king) was clean, comfortable and quiet. The bed was sooo comfy...but what's up with the little square pillows? Breakfast was really good...but busy. The desk clerk was so helpful and friendly. She suggested an amish/menonite restaraunt for us where the locals eat - Dienners - it was fantastic! Those buttered noodles were to die for! We'll stay here again if we're ever in the area.

Room Tip: We like a king room
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mommy51
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I had one short night at Comfort Suites. The room decor is dated and I found the room slightly claustrophobic with too much furniture jammed into a tiny desk and living area nook. There just wasn't room for a couch, coffee table, armchair, desk chair and desk in the space allotted. The bedspread would not have won any prizes for cleanliness, but the rest of the room and bathroom were clean. The bed was okay, but not great. I suppose that I would say that my stay was pretty average for a middle-of-the-road motel/hotel. Staff was super-friendly, though!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I checked in on 08/14/2012 with my wife and teenage daughter. The ladies at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. We had a queen suite on the second floor. The room was nicely decorated and very clean. And the beds were comfortable.
In the morning we went for breakfast. The breakfast area was roomy with an area that had comfy chairs and a big screen TV. It was a nice place to drink your coffee and watch the morning news. They had a nice selection breakfast pastries, cereals, some fruits and scrambled eggs, sausage patties and waffles, which were very good.
My daughter and I went to the pool in the morning we arrived at 9:00 an when the pool area opened. We had the pool to ourselves! the pool was nice sized to swim laps and the water was warm and clean. there were towels available in the pool area so you didn't need to drag one from the room.
We had a very enjoyable stay. And I would recommend this motel! I give it an A plus

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family