All reviewswafflesamish countryfront deskthe breakfast areasmall indoor pooldutch wonderlandsitting arealincoln highwayfree breakfastchoice hotelsthe american music theatershopping and restaurantshot breakfastvery nice hotelpull out sofaonly stayed one nightlarge room
Reviewed August 27, 2012

this hotel tried to copy hampton but they had a few issues that you wont see in a hampton inn to start it off the shower didnt change spraying settings but they fixed the next morning at breakfast the sausauge was burnt there were some things that they pulled off from the 24/7 cookies coffee and hot choclate if your looking for a little smaller price tag on a hampton inn come here

1  Thank Neysa C
Reviewed August 23, 2012

As a name stands for, this hotel is indeed comfortable for reasonable price. Great location surrounded by shops, restaurants, near to Dutch Wonderland Park and Amish towns. They had continental breakfast; tea, coffee was always available for guests. Downside was a small pool, we checked it out and found unappealing at all. Because this hotel has such a wonderful location we wanted to extend our stay, but they were completely booked. If we happen to be in the area, we will stay in this hotel.

2  Thank Ira G
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This was my second stay at this Comfort Suites and it was fantastic again. We had no problems with the check in/out process. I only stayed one night again but it was wonderful. The hotel was still extremely clean, non-smoking, the staff was friendly and the pool was nice.

During this stay, I had my sister and my 2 nieces (ages 4 and 7) so our room had 2 queen beds, a sitting area with a sofa and chair, a desk, refrigerator, personal coffee maker and a closet with a safe. (There is a fee of $1.50/day listed for the safe, however during our check in the front desk person asked if we were going to use it. I said no, so she removed it. I'm guessing since we were there for only on night it was an exception.) The AC unit is controlled by a wall thermostat but the unit is the kind that is attached to the wall under the window. It kept a consistent temperature and didn't make enough noise that it kept us awake. I know that breakfast is available and we did enjoy it on our last stay, but didn't have time on this trip. (If memory serves me, there was toast, fruit, cereal, muffins and juices, etc.)

The pool was still very clean, there were plenty of towels and the temperature was great. It was very refreshing. It's not a very big pool but it was nice.

The bathroom was a decent size with really nice shower heads that provided good water pressure and maintained the temperature through all of our showers.

The location is right on Lancaster Highway close to the Outlets, Target, American Music Theater and not too far from Sight and Sound. There are several restaurants in the area - Texas Roadhouse, Applebee's, Panera Bread, Red Robin and Cracker Barrel and others.

I absolutely will stay in this hotel again with no hesitation. If you like your hotels to be clean, non-smoking, friendly, reasonably priced and convenient, then this is the hotel I would recommend.

2  Thank beelacat
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Very nice staff, with good recommendations. Close to food and shopping. Next to a goodwill store if you are a thrift shop junkie. Very clean rooms. The hotel location is good for getting to all the main areas.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank 6335icemist
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We stayed here just for one night, but it was a very pleasant experience and the staff was probably amongst the most friendly I've ever come across. As mentioned in other reviews, the hotel is very new looking and it's set back a ways from the road so there's no way to hear any road noise from the busy Lincoln Highway. Also love the fact that it's a no-smoking property. We did the preview evening at Dutch Wonderland the first evening, and then went back the next day. This hotel is right down the street from Dutch Wonderland so it worked out perfectly! I would absolutely seek out this hotel for our next stay and would highly recommend it to others. Only thing that would've made it even better would be a cheaper price! But I think it's the norm for this area at the peak of tourist season.

3  Thank hicksjc