All reviewswafflesamish countryfront deskthe breakfast areasmall indoor pooldutch wonderlandsitting arealincoln highwayfree breakfastchoice hotelsthe american music theatershopping and restaurantshot breakfastvery nice hotelpull out sofaonly stayed one nightlarge room
Reviewed February 20, 2012

The room was very clean and comfortable, friendly staff. Nice breakfast. The location was perfect to walk to the American Music Theater.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Grapthor
Reviewed February 18, 2012

called comfort suites in lancaster,pa at the last minute thursday evening (2-17-12) and they put me and my wife in a very nice, comfortable, very clean room. Was pleased from the time we got there. Hotel is in a great area being very close to alot of attractions. The breakfast that they offer is good with alot of different thing to choose from. Parking lot is very well lit so you didnt feel uncomfortale when you gor out of your car. I give this motel a big 10. Will stay here again for sure

1  Thank Peter D
Reviewed February 8, 2012

Was charged $150 for smoking in the room..lol. My wife has CF, we cant smoke. When I called hotel I was basically told with no explanation that they don't care what I say even though I have medical documentation, we were getting charged for smoking. I was then told the general manager would deal with my problem. When I asked to talk to this person I was told to call in the afternoon. So I call back in the afternoon and he isn't there till tomorrow. I paid $135 for this nice big suite as a Valentines celebration because on the real Valentines day my girl will be in surgery because of her CF. Yea but we were smoking..lol. This was a bad experience that got worse and worse. I normally stay with a different Suites Chain but decided on trying Comfort Suites, NEVER AGAIN!

Room Tip: Do Not go near unless you wanna pay double
6  Thank Scott S
Reviewed February 4, 2012

Exceptionally clean, cleanest hotel we ever stayed in. Very friendly staff. We had a king bed as requested. Room was very spacious, love seat, chair & coffee table, plus desk & chair. Nice closet with iron & ironing board. Large, clean bathroom. Free coffee, hot chocolate or tea in lobby 24/7. Nice breakfast. Would definitely stay here again.

2  Thank Elaine M
Reviewed February 4, 2012

We stayed at this hotel 2 years ago while visiting Lancaster and can honestly say the hotel has aged very well. Everything was in order and looked brand new. The paint in our room, as well as, the lobby, breakfast room and hallways looked as if they were just done! The carpet looked clean and well maintained. We will stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family