All reviews waffles amish country front desk the breakfast area small indoor pool dutch wonderland sitting area lincoln highway free breakfast choice hotels the american music theater shopping and restaurants hot breakfast very nice hotel pull out sofa only stayed one night large room
Reviewed November 28, 2011

We stayed one night over Thanksgiving last week and were very satisfied with this hotel. It was very clean, the rooms quite spacious and the beds very comfortable. The included breakfast was large with many items and there was always free coffee and good cookies most of the time in the lobby. The pool was small but warm and very clean. Fast and free wifi. I thought the price was reasonable for such a large, clean and comfortable room with a big breakfast included. It doesn't get much better than this. The location was also great for shopping.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Eva J
CSLancaster, General Manager at Comfort Suites Amish Country, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2011

Thank-you for the wonderful comments about your stay @ Comfort Suites Amish Country. We strive to maintain clean rooms and good customer service. When visiting Lancaster, Pa. please give us a call to make your next reservation and ask for John or Jodi. Thanks John Esbenshade General Manager.

Reviewed November 21, 2011

This hotel is in a great location. Hard to see from the highway because it is set back. We passed it the first time and had to set the GPS to find it. We really like the comfort suites because they are usually very clean, friendly and priced accordingly. We happened to have a free night coming with our points through the Choice Hotels and we took advantage of that on our Lancaster trip.
Front desk was very friendly and they always have a good breakfast in the lobby. Only downfall is 4 pm check-in - earlier would be better. Bedding is very comfortable and mattresses are covered in bed-bug mattress covers - first thing I check when I get into a hotel room is the mattress for signs of bed bugs.
Check out the Revere Tavern for a great meal and Abe's Buggy Rides for the Amish experience why you are here!!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Deb911
Reviewed November 14, 2011

The hotel is fairly new and right in the middle of some restaurants in the outlet area. The beds were great and the breakfast selection was varied. They had omelets and cinnamon or regular waffles. For an overnight, everything was fine. The front desk sent us to the Brasserie for dinner- a great choice. Only 2 things to mention. The tub wouldn't drain. The indoor pool looked as big as an area rug to me- just a kiddie pool really.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank sharont
Reviewed November 14, 2011

Everything was so new and clean and fresh. EXCELLENT LOCATION! The Tanger outlets and Dutch Wonderland are within walking distance (only two traffic lights away). Friendly staff. Parking lot connects to a a shopping center with Target, Wendy's, GameStop, CiCi's Pizza etc. 5 minute drive and you are in the middle of the Amish country. We enjoyed it so much we extended our stay another night.

Room Tip: only draw back the rooms did not have room darkening drapery or blinds. The sun cam through the sheer window panels every morning.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank TheTravelistas
Reviewed November 13, 2011

While staying at this hotel, I became ill and required hospital care. The manager voluntered to drive me to the hospital and pick me up 2 days later, so I could leave my auto at the hotel where it would be safer. The manager's help with my auto and belongings made a very challenging situation bareable. I will be forever gratefull for his assistance in my time of need.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo