“Delicious!”
Review of The Fat Crab Cafe

The Fat Crab Cafe
Ranked #173 of 669 Restaurants in Lancaster
Reviewed April 7, 2019

This is becoming our favorite take-out spot. We love the lobster roll, the crab cakes, pasta, crab bisque and yes the desserts! Highly recommend!

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

Laid back atmosphere where the food is number one priority. Delicious crab cakes with parsley potatoes and asparagus cooked to perfection.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

Out of season, but craving a crab cake and had noticed their sign when I drove into town. I can say, glad I tried them, and the concept of a seafood market combined with a small eatery is excellent! Unfortunately I got there less than 30 minutes before closing, but the staff were awesome and accommodating. Crab cake was actually very good for being out season, though there was a few bits of shell, which I find acceptable, just an inconvenience. The lobster roll looked amazing and my mother said the clams were very good. Enjoy the cornbread also. Very friendly staff and the service pretty quick for the quality food you get. Definitely a good place to pick up fresh seafood and a pre-made crab cake!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed October 31, 2018

I had an oyster po boy. The breading on the oysters was light and crisp - perfectly done, and the roll for nicely toasted. I was a little surprised that it was just the oysters on a roll without lettuce, or tomatos, but I think I could have had those if I had asked. The server was very pleasant and courteous.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 25, 2018

I typically don’t go for fried fish, but the halibut came highly recommended. It was spot on! My husband had the halibut special over jambalaya rice which he also found excellent. The decor is simple. Bringing your own adult beverage would round out your dinner.

Date of visit: September 2018