“Warm & very friendly host!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lancaster
Equestrian Estates Horse Farm Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #15 of 22 Lancaster B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We were much welcomed by Linda, the owner. She's lovely, takes all the time to show you around and gives you all the info you need about the Amish country. We slept in the sunflower suite/room, which was very good.

The room and the whole house are super homey with a lot of decorations, which makes it very special. Everyone you meet here gives you a welcome feeling, they're all friendly and open.

Next morning we had the breakfast, which was the best. They made so much delicious homecooked food, pancakes, Amish oatmeal, eggs, fried potatoes, fruit salad, sausages and more. The taste super good!

Overall, we very much enjoyed our one night stay. And we would immediately book again without hesitation.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank suzanenbas

Reviewed January 24, 2014

My husband and I stayed here well over a year ago and I just realized I neglected to write a review. I often fondly think back to the time we stayed here and just how amazingly sweet and welcoming the hosts were the next morning at Sunday breakfast. Not only was it a super delicious breakfast, complete with Amish-style oatmeal (that I still think about) but they included us in their prayer and conversation and were so very sweet. It's not often you are welcomed into someone's home in such a genuine way, and I just think very highly of these people. If you want an authentic experience with some great people and food, stay here.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LeeAnn P
Reviewed December 3, 2013

The hospitality that Linda and her family and friends provided made my husband and I feel like we were at home or among friends that we knew for years from the time we arrived until sadly when we had to leave. I could have used a couple more days of R & R before we got back to reality. The breakfasts were excellent and served in a truly pleasant atmosphere. Directions for places to go were provided with pleasant accuracy.

Nothing to fuss about at this wonderful B & B highly recommended for a place to go in Lancaster , Pennsylvania. Hoping to go back in the spring.

Room Tip: The cowboy room is very comfy for 2 people.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Carol S
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We have been coming here for almost 15 years. When we come here now, we always say it is like coming home. We would NEVER stay any where else. Linda, Dave, and the whole crew are some of the most kind, generous, loving people I know. The rooms are all beautiful with stunning decorations. The breakfast is one of the best you will ever have at a B&B. On your next travels come to Equestrian Estates you won't be sorry!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2013
3  Thank OnlyoneChoochie
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I have stayed here many, many times over the years! Linda and Dave and their family are the most kind, genuine, gracious hosts. The farm is so incredibly beautiful. They are so knowledgeable about the area and we learned so much while we were there. If you are quiet and prefer to just enjoy your time with little conversation with the family, they respect that, and if you enjoy great times of laughter and conversation, you can definitely have that. I was shocked by the review about it being "creepy" because of Christian kickbacks...etc. I cannot imagine anyone walking into this loving, warm, inviting home and feeling that way at all! They both love the Lord, but there is absolutely no judgement or creepiness about this home. Absolutely wonderful!! I have many beautiful memories here. I truly hope that You have the opportunity to make some of your own!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Kelly A
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Enjoyed our stay here with our 13yr. old granddaughter. Linda and Dave were great hosts! Linda was very helpful with telling us about the area. Had fun walking around the farm and seeing the horses. Enjoyed our delicious breakfast. Felt very much at home and hated to leave. Had a wonderful time.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank gamadoodle
Reviewed September 12, 2011

First, the good stuff. The owners are incredibly nice. Incredibly. And they do raise Himalayan kittens, which are probably the cutest kittens in the world. BUT... and these are big qualifiers: If you are not Christian, or, if you're Christian but not saturatedly so (if that's a word), you may find the plethora of kitschy Jesus and Christian-related decorations to be truly overwhelming and creepy. Lest I seem like I'm being overly critical, let's just say that while I'm sitting on the... um... potty, I really don't want to have to have a portrait of our saviour watching me. Amish (or in this case, Mennonite, actually) is one thing, but this was too much. My family literally wanted to leave, as the sheer number of inspirational knickknacks, pictures and sayings was oppressive; I prevailed upon them to stay, but they insisted on keeping the lights on, with one of them sitting up all night because the atmosphere was so odd. To be fair, and once again, I emphasize that the owners are truly kind. They were very conversant about the area, and pointed us accurately to great places to eat and tour in the area.

Room Tip: All rooms will acquaint you with Jesus more than you ever thought you possibly could be. And I writ...
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family