All reviews smelled brand new lancaster amish country front desk attendant room was clean coffee maker extra towels highly recommend this hotel make your own waffles yogurt motel units furniture inns mattress renovation fridge housekeeping
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

We had a great experience here with our family while we visited Lancaster. The front desk attendant was friendly and helpful. Our room smelled and looked very clean, and housekeeping was happily receptive to simple requests like extra towels. The free breakfast was great and the staff member who runs it is also super polite and helpful if you need things refilled or have a question. The seating in the breakfast area can be busy and cramped, but you can easily bring your plates back to the room if you wish. They do have a small gym which we did not use, but it looked like it had plenty for a simple workout (treadmills, weights, etc). The location is very central to food, gas, shopping, and tourist attractions. Overall, we felt the value of this hotel was excellent for what we needed for our family stay. We will stay at this location again when we return.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank LTY19
Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

The front desk attendant is gooood people. Her game’s nice. She did right by me. Appreciate you!
This property is right in the middle of the cut so it’s a busy area but there’s room for 2 or 3 big trucks. My room had fridge & a mike, was really clean & there just wasn’t any way the bed could’ve been any more comfortable. Dope rate on room in this area of tourist gouging. Highly recommend! Good times. Be blessed!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
4  Thank Frank H
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

Our rooms were very clean and comfortable. The temperature outside was in the 90's, but our room air conditioner kept us cool at 65°. This was the 2nd time that we had stayed there, with many more times to come! I hope that you will enjoy the same. Thank you.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
3  Thank Dr. Mark C. S
Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

We arrived at the hotel an hour after check-in opened, behind a large busload of a tour group checked in. Despite pre-paying for a king room six months ago, they were all taken on our arrival and we were given a queen (which, on the website, costs less than what we paid). Reception we're friendly and apologetic but it is frustrating to pay more and receive less. Other than that, the rooms were fine. Wifi works, rooms clean, staff were nice and bathrooms functional.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Veljko S
Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

Had to switch room due to my being claustrophobic and every one was very helpful and they didn't charge me extra for switching to a bigger room.
The hotel is close to everything and have very clean and comfortable beds
I forgot my camera bag and it was return to me by the maid so cheers to honest workers

Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo