“Great food and service”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Fulton steamboat in and ate breakfast twice lunch once and dinner twice in huckleberries and have absolutely no complaints whatsoever

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank cplchip

Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

I went here with my mom and her boyfriend on May 3rd 2019 for dinner. The food was delicious I had tomato bisque and the farmers salad and that alone was delicious. They have something for all taste buds and the portions are filling. My mother’s boyfriend had the chicken noodle soup to start off with and said it was the most delicious he’s ever had and he hasn’t had anything like it in Ny.The staff was very friendly also. If you’re in the area I definitely recommend this restaurant =)

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank Sweetheart0192
Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here in Fulton Steamboat which houses Huckleberry’s restaurant. It’s nice to wake up and come downstairs to a nice quiet breakfast. We ate here both mornings one of which I enjoyed the eggs Benedict. The hollandaise was cooked perfectly and my poached eggs were as well. I’ve been to restaurants where the white is runny but not here! The bacon and sausage was yummy. Wish they had scrapple too. You have the option of switching the potatoes with a small bowl of greens or fresh fruit. The coffee good and hot. Our server, Tracy was very friendly and accommodating.

1  Thank Lisa W
Reviewed April 26, 2019

Highly recommend the pancakes w/the orange honey butter.....soo good. Breakfast platter is huge!! Delicious well prepared food.

1  Thank Mary B
Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

We celebrated our anniversary here last night. The food was beyond our expectations! The restaurant has a beautiful ambiance. The food was magnificent! The piano player gifted a CD of his music to us because it was our anniversary. The Dark Side of The Moon cake was incredibly scrumptious!! We will definitely return to this restaurant the next time we’re in town.

1  Thank GDAMOM3