“Yummy”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is a great place for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Portions are large and the staff is great. Very clean and family friendly.

2  Thank Michelle G
There are newer reviews for Huckleberry's

Reviewed June 30, 2014

My husband and I eat breakfast here around 8 so it wasn't crowded yet. very friendly wait staff. enjoyed the ducklings marching past our window. Good coffee and eggs.

1  Thank MRT780
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

We went to this restaurant last year for breakfast twice. This year we went for breakfast and decided to return for dinner. Breakfast this year was good again. Our waitress was sweet and took care of us like family. We asked for chocolate chip pancakes and she said we don't have those but I can put m&ms on them. She went to the gift shop and bought m&ms and put them on herself. All she asked was for the dollar she paid. Above and beyond!
Dinner was a different story. The service was slow. Three of us ordered onion soup and it was so salty we didn't eat most of it. I had crab cakes that were pretty boring. They forgot the dijonaise for them. My son got Mac and cheese. It was inedible. I tried it as well as a friend in our party. It was disgusting. I asked the waiter what cheese they used. He said it was homemade cheese sauce and was a combination of jack and Parmesan cheeses with cream. It really just tasted like burnt flour. The worst part was we waited for average to bad food and it took an hour and thirty minutes for us to get it. I recommend for breakfast...skip it for dinner.

2  Thank aolejer
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Went for dinner and breakfast. Dinner was okay, here was a big table with 20 people next to us so service was a little slow. Food was good. Breakfast was good, too. Nice fresh choices.

2  Thank idaninalevy
Reviewed June 15, 2014

In my opinion, this is the best restaurant in the Lancaster area. The decor simulates an authentic river steamboat. The atmosphere is very relaxing, the staff, friendly and attentive. The food is the real star. I had a tomato bisque , which was the best I have ever had anywhere. Following was a pork parmesan with green beans and mashed potatoes. Portions are huge and I was pleasantly surprised at the low prices. Most in our group had to take home doggie bags. All the food was fresh and deliciously prepared.
The restaurant was packed for dinner. There were many families with small children. Reservations are recommended and on the weekend, necessary.
You won't be disappointed. I'm telling everyone that I know about this restaurant and look forward to my next visit.