“Another great dinner”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2013

In July I wrote a review of Huckleberry.s explaining how great and helpful the whole staff was and our most special waiter Brandon.Tonight we went back and once again Brandon and Bob were so welcoming and friendly. I can't say enough about Brandon he really helps make this a special place to come to.Helpful and so friendly.We had another delicious meal.We come to Lancaster often and will be back again soon I hope. They are very lucky to have such a great staff.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Excellent called made reservation a great choice.Wait staff was very good .Great variety of choices chicken par very good the tomato soup was outstanding.Alittle fancy but the prices were very reasonable and the place was very clean.

1  Thank MrsAbb
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed the service and environment. Nicole was great. I ordered something thinking it was one thing and when I realized it wasn't what I thought it was she had no problem replacing it for me. Also the gentleman playing the piano was great. He was playing classic songs where you could still here them but also have a conversation at the same time.

Will be back,

Rachelle F

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Attentive service and pretty good value. We were treated with friendly greeting for the evening meal, and when the waiter arrived for his 'day' shift, he came over to welcome us back for breakfast even though he was taking care of others/other business.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

the food was delicious and plenty of it. nothing I did not like about it. when staying at the fulton steamship inn your room key also provides a 10% discount on lunch and dinner, NOT breakfast.