All reviews budget option paint job working order flat screen tv appliances rt
Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

I have been coming to this hotel for months and every time I stay there it never disappoints me. The staff there is very friendly and the hotel room are definitely a great home like setting. The Wi-Fi is great and free! There's always a microwave and fridge and the cable never disappoints either! The rooms are always clean.You will be foolish not to stay there

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Veronica M
Reviewed July 26, 2017

Peter Patel Is a very great Hotel Owner! The rooms was very nice and comfortable! The staff is very friendly and professional! I used Wyndham Rewards To get a great weekly rate! The hotel is in a great location as well!

Room Tip: Second Floor Left side Good view of the Pool!
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 16, 2017

room didn't have an iron, had to go out and buy one
pillows were horrible not firm enough,
there was only one outlet available to charge our phones (4) and had to hold it still to be able to charge our phones
the room was supposed to be non smoking and it stank regardless. nasty.
I don't recommend anyone to stay here at this location, if traveling more than 16 hours like we did
breakfast was horrible, only donuts, muffins and cereal available and the milk was bad
never again will stay here.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

Nice staff but the hotel itself isn't one in which you wish to linger. You get a clean room with super squishy pillows, the world's tiniest flat screen TV (my computer monitor is larger), an all carbohydrate breakfast (Bagels English muffins and some pastries) and not much else.
The area felt sketchy and I don't like the fact that the side entrance was neither locked or monitored. For the price, it was OK.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2017

I arrived late on Friday night went to take a shower and had coffee coming from the Hot water ant it was COLD on Sat. morning we left the room at 9:30 AM and placed the request maid sign out returned at 8:30 PM to find that the room was not touched. Requested an Iron and ironing board which was not in the room The Iron put rust and water all over my wife's shirt and the ironing board would not stand up BROKEN the toilet leaked water on the floor every time you flushed it. complained to the front desk and NOTHING was done to help. NEVER GOING BACK!!!!!

Room Tip: Don't go to this hotel
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family