“Good for what we paid”

Knights Inn Lancaster PA
Ranked #27 of 40 Hotels in Lancaster
Reviewed November 15, 2013

This is a typical low budget hotel. We paid $106 for 2 nights and that was average for what we got. Most of the electric receptacles did not work and the heat was very hard to adjust, either too hot or too cold. The shower was next to impossible to adjust also. The room was clean and quiet. I would not stay here again. I'd pay a little more and try a different hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank efif2448
There are newer reviews for Knights Inn Lancaster PA

Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

We needed a place to lay over and we chose here.Never ever again will this happen.the car was a better option.the fridge didn't work,the alarm clock was dead and worst of all, the tv did not work.The heater kept us good n warm and there plenty of pillows.the sheets felt stiff n rough.we paid 77 bucks,mind you ,my expectations weren't high.just had a little bit of standards not met.most scary thing was the batteries were missing from the smoke detector.

• Stayed: October 2013
3  Thank Jaidan06
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Another stay at the knights inn it is one of my favorite hotels to stay at in Lancaster the price is unbeatable they are doing renovations to the rooms new paint flat screens new refridgerators the manager is a very nice man I had a very pleasant stay now remember when u pay 50.00 a night its not going to be the Ritz but for the price this is one of the best and clean around

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I reserved 2 rooms for a recent stay. When I reserved the room I mentioned that one of the guest was handicapped. When we arrived we noticed that there are no ramps to get into the hotel only steps which made it very hard for my mother to get into the hotel. The rooms were clean except for the refrigerator in our room which had mold all around the outside of it. There were multiple air fresheners in both rooms which made me question what the room smelled like without them. In our king bed room the bed was hard as a rock and the sheets and blanket were not big enough for the bed. Also there were no extra's to be found. Overall I would not stay here again. It worked for the price but next time I will probably send a little more for a better quality hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Debbie S
Reviewed September 13, 2013

The hotel and our room was clean, however our room was non smoking but smelled a little like smoke when we walked in. They did allow us to check in early however the maid knocked at our door each morning at 9am to clean it, we were not ready yet so we told her to come back. I don't think they understood us because each day when we returned to the room, it had not been cleaned. So I guess its safe to say if you don't get your room cleaned at 9am, it does not get cleaned at all. The Breakfast was free but consisted of cereal, toast, and packaged muffins. Most of our lamps were either missing the bulb or not working, and there was very little working outlets to use. One of the outlets on the side of the bed did not work completely and the outlet in the sink vanity area only had one outlet, which made it difficult to charge our cell phones and cameras. The staff appeared to live on property, they were often seen hanging around property which I found somewhat unprofessional. When it came 11am check out time, they were very eager to rush us out, I received a knock on the door right at 11am. Now managing a hotel myself, we give our guests a few minutes to get out. I do not plan on visiting the area again, however if I did this would be a last resort.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SELENA D
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I really have no complaints about this hotel. This is one of my “go to” hotels in Lancaster, plus I get points from Wyndham. They are working on updating the place. This is a good hotel for a few days in Lancaster, and the price is right! Its right on rt30 close to everything in Lancaster.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank philsmith609
Reviewed September 9, 2013

First the TV didn't work. The door switch had to be on to feed electricity to the TV which meant a light had to be left on. This was resolved by turning the bulb around so it wouldn't light therefore we coudn't use the switch at the door when we came in at night. This was resolved by leaving another light on. Advertised 24 hour coffee was out at noon. No cups provided in the room. Our room wasn't made up untill the afternoon. There was usually no one at the desk to communicate our needs. We had to bang on the window. The room had seen better days.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple