When we checked in, the receptionist was friendly which got our hopes up. Unfortunately, what followed was a series of disappointments. We don't have high expectations when we book one of the cheapest motels in the area, but we do expect a certain level of cleanliness. The room we were put in was only cleaned superficially and there were hairs and other things all over the blankets. Old cobwebs on the ceiling and dirt in every nook and cranny.
- Friendly staff, but speaking English wasn't their strong suit
- Dirty and worn out room
- Breakfast was very bad. The apple juice smelled and tasted foul, which probably indicates that the dispenser hadn't been cleaned for a very long time and probably had mould somewhere. The jelly looked bad too and after a little taste we decided to eat our toasts plain.
- Noisy air conditioner made it impossible to sleep with it on. Fortunately it had rained that day so we could sleep with our windows open.
- The smell in the hallway and rooms was masked by Febreze but you could still smell something was wrong here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located off Highway 30 with easy access to downtown, our Knights Inn Lancaster PA hotel is a convenient stop on your trip to Amish Country. Our pet-friendly Lancaster, Pennsylvania, hotel near Historic Strasburg Railroad offers handy amenities to help you make the most of your time. Start your morning with free continental breakfast, then use free high-speed Internet access to plan your day. Use your refrigerator to store your snacks, and unwind in your spare time with a swim in our outdoor pool. Non-smoking rooms are available, and kids 17 and under stay free with an adult at our hotel in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. LOCAL ATTRACTIONS.Enjoy a day of fun for the whole family with rides, games and entertainment at Dutch Wonderland, just one mile from our Lancaster, Pennsylvania, hotel. If you love to shop, browse big-name brands at discount prices at Tanger Outlets Lancaster, Pennsylvania or check out more than 100 factory stores at Rockvale Outlets, only two miles away. Spend a night out on the town and watch a show at Dutch Apple Dinner Theater or see a performance at Sight & Sound Theatres, only three miles from our door. If golf is your game, play 18 holes in the beautiful backdrop of Overlook Golf Course, less than 10 minutes from our hotel. DINING OPTIONS.For a quick bite after an exciting day, there are several restaurants within one mile of our Lancaster, Pennsylvania, hotel. Add a little spice to your trip with savory entrees at Tony Wang’s Chinese Restaurant, less than one mile away. Nearby Your Place Restaurant & Pub serves up bar room favorites in a friendly atmosphere. For good old-fashioned family-style cooking, Dienner’s Country Restaurant is less than 10 minutes away. New management took over on mid of January. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Knights Inn Lancaster PA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn Lancaster Pa Hotel Lancaster
- Lancaster Knights Inn