“Nice place”

Hilton Garden Inn Lancaster
Ranked #8 of 40 Hotels in Lancaster
Reviewed December 11, 2012

my husband and I stayed there for a weekend in November 2012. We had a king size bed. The room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable. The lobby had a nice fireplace and the staff was very friendly. The location was good. Not far from downtown and close to restaurants. I would stay there again

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank nschuder

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Hilton Garden Inn's are like Macdonalds, if they are bad they are an exception, they are never "GREAT!!!". This was pretty much in that catagory of not bad. Clean, well lit, busy, convenient to the highway and surrounded by those other totems of interchange civilization.

I do like the glass glasses at HGI, the only dinks at this one was the lack of a bicycle and dumbells in the exercise room.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dennis u
MichelleGehman, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Dennis,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us. We are glad to have met your needs while in town though we are sorry to have not exceeded your expectations. We will keep your suggestions for our fitness center in mind as we continually look for ways to improve our guests' satisfaction. We hope to have another chance to show you the quality amenities and accommodations you deserve should you return to our area in the future.

Michelle Gehman, General Manager
LNSLH_GM@Hilton.com, 717-560-0880

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Nice hotel. The rooms are very clean and the staff is very personable. I had to go there for work in the area and it is close to highways so easy to get to wherever you need to in that area.I stayed only one night this time but I would definitely go back again.In fact, I am going back again in December!

Room Tip: Breakfast costs $9.95 so be prepared for that. The food looked good but I wasn't able to partak...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This room was very clean and modern. Large flat screen tv. Very clean shower and room was equipped with a microwave. Check in staff was friendly and professional. Would definintly consider staying here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank MRT780
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed here this past weekend to help get away from the NJ storm damage. The staff was wonderful - asked for connecting rooms to help with the kids and it was promised AND delivered! Facility was very nice - clean and comfortable. Fabulous breakfast for very reasonable price.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank 975Joanne975
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I like Hilton Garden Inns and many times choose them over Hilton itself. I have stayed here more than once and found that this last time the hotel layout was a pain. The rooms are clean and I love that they still have the mattress adjustment. The hotel layout knocked off points though. My room was on the second floor almost right above the front desk. But, I either had to walk all the way around for an elevator or carry my bag up stairs. I hate that! my briefcase slides over my bag and carrying it is a pain. If you look at the hotel you see that there are multiple levels that make it like a labyrinth. Bottom line is ask for a room on the first floor near a door and it will be a good stay

Room Tip: First floor near a door
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 23, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel in October while attending family weekend at Franklin and Marshall College. Upon check-out I inadvertently left my watch on the bedside table. The cleaning staff found it and the front desk called me before I even realized that it was missing. The watch was returned to me via UPS in record time. Great service!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family