“Made Lancaster County Even More Fun”

Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #2 of 40 Hotels in Lancaster
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We stayed here when I ran the Garden Spot Village Half Marathon. Not only did I get the special Garden Spot Village rate, but when I checked in, Claire was extremely accommodating and even upgraded me to a two-bedroom suite. The room was great, well appointed, clean and very comfortable and the grounds are beautiful for adults and greatly entertaining for children.

I requested a late checkout so I could come back to the room and shower after the run. When I returned, the room had already been cleaned. We called to let the front desk folks know that I had showered in the room so they wouldn't think it was guest-ready. They were so nice about it, thanking us for helping them avoid an oversight.

I had occasion to deal with Claire, Melissa and Caleb during my interactions with the hotel and they just could not have been nicer. The late check-out made it possible for me to feel fresh and comfortable combing the attractions, eateries and antique shops in the area with my family for the rest of the afternoon. The warm reception and over-the-top great attitude made us feel great about the whole trip. We liked Lancaster County already for its beautiful and beneficial charity races. This fantastic experience made us even more likely to run Amish Country in the future.

Room Tip: Bring a putter for the cute putting greens scattered around the property.
1  Thank SuburbanTraveler_10
mclossey, General Manager at Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Best Western Premier Eden Resort and Suites. Our Eden Resort efforts are directed towards providing the highest level of guest service, hospitality and comfort, which sets us apart from all other Hotels and Resorts in our region.

I will be certain to recognize Claire, Melissa, and Caleb for providing superior customer care, and their passion and dedication as ultimate service providers. It is through our Eden Resort Team's commitment to guest service that we will continue to provide memorable experiences.

We look forward to having you and your family back again as our guests-- and hopefully you will return to run in next year's marathon / charity event. Congratulations and best wishes.

Premier Regards,
Mark Clossey, GM

Reviewed April 16, 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel and were concerned about getting a quiet room. I spoke to Diana and then Mellisa who showed us the map and worked with us to get us into a quiet environment. The room was sparkiling clean, quiet and comfortable. Plenty of storage space. Breakfast was included in our package--what a deal. They recently redid the pool area which now has ping pong and billiards. Everything you need for couples or kids. Super staff. Heidi

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Heidi D
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Another great stay at the Eden. Great weather, food, room, facilty. My only complaint was the pool was packed with kids and therefore pretty dirty. A lot of ichy stuff floating around and very cloudy. The life guard wasn't manning the water (she). She was in and out doing chores I guess. I didnt see her in the pool area most the time I was there>she was else where. I know the job can be boring but its an extremely important position as most parents don't know that a child abut to go under can not scream, or use their arms. They don't know its not like movies portray>>there are no verbal or apparent warnings. Only sign is a child forcing their face upto the ceiling as if to be looking at something above.>>a life guard needs to be watching because the parents are not.

1  Thank mdhome
Reviewed April 15, 2014

What a friendly, clean, fun place to stay. There is an indoor pool year round with a (too hot) hot tub. Outside there is a seasonal pool with a playground, pool table, ping pong table, bocce ball, shuffle board, basketball, and a putting green. We just had a regular 2 bed room, but there is a lot of other types to choose from if you need privacy or more beds. The room fans were just loud enough to drown out the hall noise and our toilet flushed very quietly, the beds were comfortable and there is an assortment of pillows to choose from, so we all slept well! I would stay here again. wifi is free. Coffee is in room. We had a refrig. and microwave.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Love this Hotel!! Yearly we visit Dutch Wonderland with Friends and this is the ONLY hotel we will stay in. We recently went to Hershey and also stayed here. We will be back over the summer to stay again and swim in the awesome outdoor pool.

1  Thank cjajmom
mclossey, General Manager at Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Your review made us smile! We are delighted to hear your that your recent stay at the Best Western Premier Eden Resort and Suites contributed to an extra special weekend for you and your family. It truly is our pleasure to create special memories and exceed our guest's expectations. We appreciate your endorsement and kind compliments. Our Outdoor Pool and Kids Zone water area will open officially May 1st, 2014.

Thank you for choosing the Eden Resort and being our guest, your decision to stay with us each visit to our area is a the greatest compliment of all. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back again this Summer. During any future visit if I or any of our "Eden Resort Team", may be of assistance please do not hesitate to let us know. Best wises and safe travels -- "Happy Easter / Happy Passover".

Premier Regards,
Mark Clossey,GM

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite with 3 adults, a two year old, and a 10 month old. The room was large enough to keep the kids apart at night, as not to wake each other, and they also had room to play during the day. The hotel was very clean and close to the attractions we wanted to see. I would definitely return if we were to come back to the Lancaster area.

Room Tip: Rooms toward the back of the resort face highway. The noise is very reasonable, unless you have a t...
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We had a great time at this hotel. They were able to accommodate 2 adjoining rooms for the 8 of us. The kids loved the pool and outdoor games. The adults loved Arthur's buffets for dinner and breakfast...they were delicious!