“Fun getaway”

Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #2 of 40 Hotels in Lancaster
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Had a coupon for this hotel and was a good deal. Probably wouldn't stay there without a coupon, could be a little pricey, but a very nice hotel. Nice rooms and indoor pool. Restaurant was good but a little pricey for the taste of the food. Overall though the room was very nice and staff was very friendly. We love Lancaster so this was definitely one of the nicer rooms we have stayed in.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Denise D
mclossey, General Manager at Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent "fun getaway" experiences at the Best Western Premier Eden Resort and Suites located in the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch Country. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay! Please refer to our Eden Resort website for upcoming features and benefits that may be of value to you, as well as visit us on Facebook for exciting news and updates about our Eden Resort.

We truly appreciate your decision to stay with us, and we look forward to having you back again as our guest. Best wishes and safe travels to you and your family. Until we meet again--

Kind Regards,
Mark Clossey,GM

Reviewed February 3, 2014

This is the 2nd year me and 6 friends stayed at the Eden Resort. We chose it because of the girls' weekend package. It was a fantastic deal and we had the best time. The place is spotless, the staff very friendly and helpful, and the food was incredible! We will go again next year for our 3rd year in a row! You can't go wrong staying at the Best Western Eden Resort!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 2, 2014

This was our second time staying at this hotel. And just like the first time, we loved our stay and we will be back for a third! Both times it was for birthday getaways, but this place is great for anytime getaway. All the food was very good, they have some really good cooks, and great bartenders. The breakfast in the room from room service was excellent! It was a lot of good food.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Staff was very pleasent. The restaurant Garfields was very good and the staff there was great. The rooms were very affordable and clean. My daughter was very excited for the pool and so was I when I saw how clean it was.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Normally I wait to get back home to write a review. Not this time. I am doing it from my excellent villa with my blazing fast wifi, while my dogs stare at me contentedly after a great night's sleep. Cleanliness like never before (and I've travelled the world)-the TV remotes are sanitized and provided fresh for every new guest. Spanking clean bathrooms. Location: this is our 7th or 8th visit to Lancaster (Amish country) and each of our haunts (lancaster downtown, kitchen kettle village, bird in hand, Tanger outlets) are <10 mins away. The villas are huge and well designed. For the first time, I am 100% satisfied with the lighting in a hotel-somehow they never seem to get it right-there's lamps in weird corners with no apparent off switch. No so here.The staff was extremely welcoming. Haven't tried their restaurant yet or their brunch (have heard great things for both). And all at a fabulous price (with my AAA discount).

Room Tip: The villa upgrade will be worth it. Go for it.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Arun K
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Very clean, great location and very helpful. I would stay here many times and refer this to others and I have already done that. The food was good. This was a couples package and am looking forward to doing it again. I have already gave a gift package to our son and I think we will do that every year because he really enjoyed receiving the couples package.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I travel here once a week for business. I have stayed at many hotels in the area, but I must say this is my favorite.. From the cleanliness to the rooms and the hospitality of the staff.. everyone here treats you like friends more then a hotel guest. From Sue at the front desk, and Deanna, and Sara at the bar.. too wayne mopping all the snow in lobby.. THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank jellosant
mclossey, General Manager at Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your "premier experience" with us at the Best Western Premier Eden Resort and Suites! Our Eden Resort Team wishes to consistently exceed the expectations of our guests by providing warm and caring service, ultra clean guest rooms, and comfortable and well-appointed accommodations -- affording a great value. It is our commitment to provide truly remarkable service, and special attention from our team. We appreciate your recognition of our Eden Resort Team members --Deanna, Sarah, Sue, and Wayne, who truly exemplify the meaning of hospitality and service from the heart, each and every day. I will certainly commend them for their hard work and tremendous dedication.

Thank you, most of all, for being our guest and your decision to stay with us each week! We are honored to be your home away from home, and consider you part of our "Eden family". Please do not hesitate to call upon any of us to assist your future stays in any way.

On behalf of all of the Eden Resort Associates, best wishes, safe travels, and "Happy New Year".

Kind Regards,